Have you just unlock your motorola Bootloader and after unlocking you will see a message appear on the screen every time you restart your device by saying "Unlocked Bootloader Warning" On your Motorola device.
When you Unlock your motorola device bootloader, your device's official logo will change to the Bootloader Unload Deadly logo. So to remove it, you need to replace the Unlocked Boot Unlocked Warning logo to motorola logo. Some Manufacturers like Sony, Motorola and others lock their Android smartphone bootloader to limit their users to the stock system. But manufacturers still officially allow unlocking the bootloader so that users can maximize their device and adjust to their liking.
This Method can be applied to almost all Motorola Moto devices and below is the list of devices
- Motorola Moto E all generations
- Motorola Moto G all generations
- Motorola Moto X all generations
- Motorola Moto X Pure/Style
Worry not! We will fix the same problem, and as easy as flipping a small logo.bin file to your Motorola. But if you do not know how to do it then follow these steps to fix this problem.
- Install the Motorola USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging in your motorola if you dont know how to enable
- Download the minimum ADB and fastboot tool.
- Download the stock logo.zip file.
Motorola USB drivers | Download
Minimal ADB-FASTBOOT tool | Download
Motorola logo.zip file | Download
Steps to follow to fix the Bootlocker Boot Reminder issue
First Download all the files provided in the Download Section and install the latest motorola motorola driver.
Now Extract the two zips (ADB-FASTBOOT and Motorola logo) and copy the logo.bin file to the fastboot adb-fastboot folder.
Turn off your device and boot into fastboot mode to do so press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for 5-7 seconds and release them to get into fastboot mode and connect the USB cable.
Navigate to the adb-fastboot folder where you copied the logo.bin file. Now hold shift on the keyboard and right click on empty space and choose "Open command window here" to open CMD window.
On command prompt, type following commands:
It shows the list of connected devices to PC
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
This will replace the "Bootloader unlocked warning" logo to motorola logo. Once you get a success message at your command prompt then type
This will restart your device. It's all done You've successfully installed the official logo logo. After you reboot, you will no longer see a bootloader warning because it has been replaced with the official Motorola logo.
Read More Article :
- Android 8.1 Oreo Lets You Hide 'Running the Background' & 'Drawing Over Other Apps' Notifications
- how To Install Google Assistant on Your macOS ─ MacAssistant Free Download!
- How To Install Xposed On Android Nougat Version 7/7.1 – Full Donwload Xposed Framework
- Google Pixel 2 Issues Expands: Poor Audio In Video Recordings