HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE ANDROID OREO FOR Lenovo P2 (ANDROID OREO 8.0, AOSPExtended ROM):
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
- Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
- Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
- It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
- Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
- If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
- Clear factory reset data, Cache partitions, Dalvik Cache and System partition formats using recovery.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Lenovo P2 OREO ROM:
- TWRP recovery download link for Lenovo P2 Oreo ROM
- ROM Download link to AOSPExtended Oreo ROM for Lenovo P2
- Oreo GApps Download Link for Lenovo P2 Oreo ROM
- Enable ROOT on Lenovo P2 Oreo ROM
This will erase all your data in your phone. NOTHING IF YOU DO NOT WANT OR IF YOU HAVE DONE IT. You may consider full backup of your phone data or retrieve the current NANDROID ROM backup.
- Download the Lenovo P2 Android Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the Lenovo P2 Oreo AOSPExtended ROM zip from device.
Upgrading from earlier version of AOSPExtended Android Oreo ROM for Lenovo P2:
- Copy the latest Lenovo P2 Oreo ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest Android Oreo AOSPExtended ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
Reboot to the system after flashing is done completely. Do the initial setup required and enjoy Android Oreo ROM for Lenovo P2. If you have trouble following this guide or installing install then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.