Gravitybox now supports marshmallow 6.0 6.0 roms.You can download the latest Gravitybox for marshmallow 6.0 apk from the link given below and see how to install the gravity box on lollipop android and marshmallow 6.0 ASOP roms.Gravity box is an all-in-one tweak box Xposed modules for devices running AOSP Marshmallow 6.0.
This app uses the incredible Xposed framework encoded by a recognized rovo89 developer which, in short, provides an interface to inject code into any app, including system services, enabling application modifications and system service at run-time. One of the biggest advantages of GravityBox is not tied to a particular device. Actually, it has to be run on a device that has vanilla Android 5 (ROM is quite close to AOSP)
This module is designed to run on vanilla or close-to-vanilla Android 6 (AOSP)
1. Supports "Google devices" such as Nexus, HTC One Google edition, and others run vanilla Android 6
2. Samsung Touchwiz, HTC Sense, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, Lenovo, etc. Not supported. This is not guaranteed this module will work at all so try at your own risk.
3. DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS LIKE CM,AOSPA,ROOTBOX,AOKP,SLIM,CATACLYSM,OMNI AND THEIR OTHER CLONES.
How to install Gravity box v6.0 in Android Marshmallow
1. Firstly install Xposed Framework for android marshmallow
2. Download Gravitybox for android marshmallow from the link given below.
3 .Make sure GravityBox app is installed into internal memory. If it was installed into phone storage or external storage,move it into the internal memory first (applies only to devices having additional or external storage)
4. Run Xposed installer, go to Modules menu and activate GravityBox by checking the checkbox.
5. Reboot your device.
6. Launch GravityBox from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set options as desired
Also Read :
- Float Viewer - Simplify Your Android Experience with FOOView
- How TO GET iGBA 2.0 GAME BoY AdvanCe EmulaTor On iOS [No Jailbreak Required]
- Understanding Apps Android Messenger ANd AIDL Of Concurrency API 'Full Source Code Example'
- How To Learn Android Room Persistence Library Sqlite Mapper with Kotlin "Android Exmaple + Source Code'