There are many myths circling around that say "Rooting is very complex", "Rooting has many risk factors", "Do not try to boot your phone because there is a high probability it will be a brick" But the truth is, this is all a myth. In contrast to such beliefs, rooting is very easy and can be done by anyone whether they are programmers or just regular smartphone users. Today, we will share with you important information about rooting and how you can easily run Runbo F1 after installing TWRP Recovery. Once you are rooted in the device, you will have many options to play around with the settings, customize it, optimize the battery, and more.
While most of you may not know about Runbo, this is a worldwide famous brand for producing a decent smartphone. Runbo F1 comes with a 5.5 inch screen with full HD 1920x1080p resolution, MTTT MT6752 MediaTek processor, GPU ARM Mali T760 MP2, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and Li-Ion 5000mAh battery. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, and other features include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, and more.
If you happen to be a Runbo F1 user who wants to root their device in the near future, then this post will really help you. In this post, we will provide all the information you may need to know before running the root. Here, you will also get answers to basic questions like what is rooting? What are the benefits of rooting? How can one root their device?
Rooting RUNBO F1 gives you additional benefits like you can install custom apps, flash custom ROM, you can streamline your phone's performance and many additional features. The actual performance of Android smartphones can only be opened after rooted. Rooting your F1 RUNBO, lets users take a variety of Custom MODs, ROMs, and stuff like that to your device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root RUNBO F1. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with extreme care, whatever is wrong you might make your device a brick.
If you want to eradicate your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tool, you can follow the guidelines below
Rooting is the process of getting full admin control from an Android device. You can use this device to the fullest, 'Rooting' means granting special privileges or "permissions" to your phone. This is similar to running a program as an administrator on Windows.
After rooting the device, you can install different MODs, kernels, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On older devices by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock your device's CPU and GPU to get the best performance. You can hibernate the app you want. You can set the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. It needs the bootloader to be unlocked. If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. This will void the warranty of your device.
→ Full Guide to safely root RUNBO F1 and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On RUNBO F1
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On RUNBO F1
You can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery (3.1.0) and transfer it to your RUNBO F1.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your RUNBO F1. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File of the downloaded TWRP zip file you have downloaded. Rename TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and at this stage, leave recovery as a ticket / check. Now, in the location tab, click the recovery location storage field and search for it and browse for special recovery image files that are specific to the device.
Step 2: Root RUNBO F1
#1 Using SuperSu To Root RUNBO F1
#2 Using Magisk To Root RUNBO F1
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.0 apk – Download
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.
That’s it. Your RUNBO F1 has been rooted successfully.
Also Read :
- Download Sony Xperia XZ, XZs, and X Performance Android 8.0 OREO Update Firmware 41.3.A.0.41
- How T0 Jailbreak iOS Version 10.0 – 10.1.1 Using yalu Tutorial + Mach_portal on iPhone, iPod touch
- How to Get Plex Pass for Free on iOS 11.0 – 11.1.1 / iOS 10 "No JAILBREAK / No COMPUTER" iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
- ComPlete Tutorial Install Custom TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL