Here's a complete guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3 (madOS). After reading this you can Update JiaYu S3 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Before installing read the pre-requirements, advantages and features of Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo in JiaYu S3 [ROM AOSP].
Pre-Requirements before Update JiaYu S3 (madOS) to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for JiaYu S3 (madOS). Don’t try this method to flash any other devices. We are not responsible for any damage of your device
- Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security
- Make sure your JiaYu S3 (madOS) battery life is more than 60%
Features and Features Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] Update for JiaYu S3 (madOS)
- Android Version 8.0
- New Designs and Looks
- Get Latest Android version
- Much better and feature then Android 7.0 Nougat
- Full Notification Feature
- Adaptive icons
- Improve Your Smartphone Battery Life
Advantages and Features of Android 8.0 Oreo [AOSP 8.0 ROM] Update for JiaYu S3 (madOS)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3 (madOS)
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your JiaYu S3 (madOS) must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe >Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!Congrats
Congratulations! You have successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM in JiaYu S3 (madOS). If you have problems updating JiaYu S3 (madOS) to Android 8.0 Oreo,
Also Read :
- How To RooT And Install TWRP Recovery On Smartphone Philips Xenium W3500
- Nexus devices [Updated] : Android 8.1 Developer Preview 2 is available now for Pixel
- How T0 ROOT RuNbO F1 And Install TWRP Recovery + Download TWRP Recover Runbo
- How T0 Jailbreak iOS Version 10.0 – 10.1.1 Using yalu Tutorial + Mach_portal on iPhone, iPod touch