Download Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 For Qualcomm Moto E4 (Perry). Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. This can be used without installing Google applications. Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 still includes a variety of hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-source.
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILDING WHO MAY NOT HAVE ALL. HAVING BACK BEFORE DESTROYING THIS AND TRYING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a special ROM on Qualcomm Moto E4 (Perry) requires that the bootloader be opened in Qualcomm's Moto E4 (Perry) phone, which may void your warranty and may delete all your data. Before you proceed, you may consider backing up all data in your phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I am not responsible for your mistakes.
Status of Lineage OS 15 Oreo 8.0 for Moto E4 Qualcomm (Perry) Custom ROM:
– Not Known
– Not Known
Before starting the next Resistance process
Keep following some tasks before you continue blinking ROM ROM:
Task 1: Install the USB driver for your device on your PC.
Task 2: Be sure to back up your data including Contacts, SMS / MMS, APN & MMS Settings and photos and videos stored on your device's internal or external storage.
Task 3: Make sure your device is properly charged. Ideally, the battery level should be around 60-80%. The more the better.
Task 4: USB debugging must be enabled on your device.
Important: Most custom ROMs will not have Google Apps built-in. So you have to download and install GApps manually.
Completed with initial preventive measures? So here's the guide:
TWRP Recovery let's you do some cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom recovery is to be able to flash unsigned. Zip file. This .zip file can be anything from custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or custom ROMs.
How to Install a Lineage OS 15 on Moto E4 Qualcomm (Perry) Oreo 8.0
- Download and transfer Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 ROM and Gapps for lineage OS 15 that you want to flash to your device storage.
- Boot your device to TWRP recovery.
- Select "Wipe" from the TWRP main menu and do "Swipe to Factory Reset" at the bottom of the screen.└Note: This will restore the factory to your device. If your custom ROM does not require a factory reset, forget about this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 ROM .zip file and gapps for Android oreo 8.0 that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Also Read :
- FREE Download: One-Handed-Mode App brings iOS “Reachability” to Android w/R00T
- How to Disable Multiple Android Bloatwares in SINGLE one click (No Root) Download Tools Free
- How to Make DBFlow as Testable as Room, with Kotlin Android Studio
- How to REMOVE BOOTloader Unlocked Warning on Moto Type G3 / E2 / X