If you are looking for a quality, sophisticated and clean filemanager application for your Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4X or other Xiaomi smartphones, Aroma Filemanager is a very good choice.
AROMA File Manager 2.00 beta's Overview
AROMA Filemanager is installed via TWRP Custom Recovery and gives you full access to system files and partitions.
How to install?
- Download and copy the .zip archive to the SD card and then reboot your device in TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Go to the install menu, locate .zip archive with AROMA File Manager.
- Reboot to system.
- Cut / Copy / Paste files.
- Rename files.
- Change file permissions.
- Mount partitions (on startup only).
- Inbuilt terminal emulator.
In case you need access to “system/data/cache” partitions, you’ll need to mount them manually in “Mounts and storage” menu.