The latest N2G47H.7.11.18 update for Xiaomi Mi A1 is being launched. The update is still not based on Oreo but brings November 2017 Security Patch, along with Stability Improvement and some Bug fixes. If you want to install the November security patch vN2G47H.7.11.18 update on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in the right place here, we give you a link to download Xiaomi Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.18 ROM Fastboot. Check the steps below to Download and Install Official OTA N2G47H.7.11.18 OTA on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Update N2G47H.7.11.18 for Mi A1 fixes many bugs and comes with the latest security patches. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.18 Fastboot ROM from the bottom if you want to update your phone or want to install the latest OTA on Mi A1. Mi Mi Xiaomi builds N2G47H.7.11.18 launched via OTA and will soon be available to all. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to Download and Install Nougat Firmware Stock on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Features Xiaomi Mi A1 build N2G47H.7.11.18
- November Security Patch update.
- When change between 3G and 4G, signal icon error HQ-9422
- Support Hall
- Input ANR error fixed
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Update N2G47H.7.11.18 on Xiaomi Mi A1
To install N2G47H.7.11.18 update, download Mi A1 Fastboot ROM from above and use the method below to install ROM on your device.
This is the easiest way to download ROM Mibin N2G47H.7.11.18 Fastboot ROM. Comments below if you have any doubts.