The Ulefone mix that was released a few days ago is now TWRP And root is available. Mix Ulefone designed this smartphone with 18: 9 screen ratio. Just like other devices like Mi Mix 2, LG Q6 etc. But this is a MediaTek chipset device. We will use the Flash SP tool to play TWRP. So follow the steps carefully and do your customization on Ulefone Mix. So follow the Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Ulefone Mix.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, the recovery and rooting of your TWRP smartphone is useful for many scenarios, still for those who are just lets look at some cool stuff that can be done by TWRP and rooting features.
How many of you have ever tried to root their Android device before? Not many of you right But that will change today, because this post will give you enough information and confidence that you can easily root Android device. This post for all Ulefone Mix users will also tell you how you can easily install TWRP Recovery and root Ulefone Mix. Once you have rooted the device, you will have endless options to play around with settings, customize the interface, and get better features than those in the factory version.
Ulefone is a recognized brand worldwide thanks to the amazing set of devices that it launched in recent years. The Ulefone mix is another model that has an impressive list of features and specifications. It comes with a 5.5-inch display screen with 1280x720p resolution, MediaTek MT6750T processor, ARM Mali T860 MP2 GPU, 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB storage capacity, 13MP rear camera, 13 MP front camera and non-removable. 3300mAh Li-Po Battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and other features include dual SIM standby, fingerprint scanner, E-Compass, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, OTG support, and more.
If you are a Ulefone Mix user who has been looking for the root of their device for some time but has not been able to run it due to lack of knowledge in this field, then this post will definitely benefit you. Here, you will not only get all the basic information about rooting, but we also give you answers to what kind of FAQ is rooting? What are the benefits of rooting? How can one root their device?
Rooting ULEFONE MIX gives you additional benefits such as you can install custom apps, flash custom ROM, you can streamline your phone's performance and many additional features. The actual performance of Android smartphones can only be opened after rooted. Root your ULEFONE MIX, let users take a snapshot of Custom MODs, ROMs, and similar stuff to the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root ULEFONE MIX. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with extreme care, whatever is wrong you might make your device a brick.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- With rooting you can easily remove the existing bloatware inside the smartphone. Free some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backups etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has more advantages; You will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily root and unrooting devices. Just blink SuperSu we can take the smartphone.
- The most important and beloved feature is CUSTOM ROMs. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone on at full speed with overclocking and you can also do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let's customize your phone's stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's discuss our topic.
- Ulefone Mix
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ULEFONE MIX
You can install TWRP recovery and flash SuperSu or Magisk to have your device rooted
- See Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link provided above to open the bootloader if you have not already done so
- First of all, make sure you have followed each of the steps mentioned in the prerequisites section
- After that, you must download theDownload TWRP Recovery and Other Files and transfer it to your ULEFONE MIX.
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your UIXFIX MIX. (Just like flashing stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File of the downloaded TWRP zip file you have downloaded. Rename TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and at this stage, leave recovery as a ticket / check. Now, in the location tab, click the recovery location storage field and search for it and browse for special recovery image files that are specific to the device.
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
SP Flash Tool for Windows
SP Flash Tool for Linux
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
Guide To Root Ulefone Mix:-
- Download “SuperSU-v2.82.zip” no-verity Zip copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip Swipe to install.
- Go to install option again and flash the SuperSu_2.82.Zip
- Reboot your phone Install SuperSU App.