Here we share the Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro guides. The TWRP Recovery for Huawei Mate 10 / Pro is not yet available but the FunkyHuawei developers share the tool with it so you can easily root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. This guide is divided into two parts of the first section showing how to open the bootloader from Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, and the second is Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader and Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
If you are a Huawei Mate 10 / Pro user, you can easily open bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro without installing TWRP or special recovery. So, here's a step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader and Root Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Read the notes below carefully before you go through the steps. Also, check the rooting benefits from below.
Some benefits of Rooting :
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
Note from Berga:
- This method only works on Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you will not reclaim it.
- Follow the steps correctly if you are shooting your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This will erase all your personal data including internal storage data, so we advise you first to take a full backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your phone has a minimum charge of 50-60% to prevent disabling between the processes.
Download File needed for Root Smartphone Huawei Mate 10 / Pro :
- Download ADB and fastboot drivers for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install them on your PC. It will also install your device drivers.
- FunkyHuawei Tool - Download
How to Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
How to Unlock Bootloader from Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
To unlock the first Huawei Mate 10 / Pro bootloader, you should request Unlock code for Huawei Mate 10 and then follow the simple adb command to unlock the M10 and Mate 10 Pro bootloader Pro
Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro -
- Download FunkyHuawei Huawei Mate 10 Rooting tool from above and extract.
- Now Connect Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 10 Proche Design to your PC via USB cable and launch "FHMate10Tool.exe".
- Now you can see 5 Options and the first is "Root your Mate 10" (This option will also be the root of Mate 10 Pro, and Mate 10 Porsche Design)
- Type "1" and press ENTER.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the rooting process.
- After the process is complete, your phone will be rebooted.
- Now your device data can be deleted but you will find a SuperSU device installed on your device.
- So this is a complete guide of Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows
Every Android user who likes to modify and tweak their devices, who want to try different firmware, root their phone, install ROM and special kernel, first they need to open their bootloader and install special recovery and for that they need to install ADB and fastboot driver in this guide, we help you install ADB and do fastboot on Windows and Mac OS.
What is ADB: - ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is a small debug tool that you find in the Android Software Development Kit (SDK). ADB is a command line tool that communicates your Android device to a computer. With ADB, you can control your device from your computer via USB, transfer files and run powerful shell commands. You can use ADB to send terminal commands to Android devices to make system-level changes.
Apa itu fastboot: - Seperti fastboot ADB juga merupakan bagian dari SDK. Fastboot adalah alat yang dapat membantu Anda untuk memformat ulang partisi dan file gambar pada perangkat Anda. Dalam fastboot, sistem Anda dapat memodifikasi gambar sistem file dari komputer melalui koneksi USB. Seperti pemulihan, Anda juga bisa menginstal update dan zip file dari fastboot.
How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows and Mac OS: -
Setting up ADB and Fastboot is very easy. Since both are part of the Android SDK package, all you need to do is download the kit (which is over 500 MB) and set the path variable, or you can use the method below to install ADB and fastboot drivers on Windows and Mac OS. . One of the first things to keep in mind is to install your device in USB debugging mode. Without doing this, your PC will not recognize your device.
Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows: There are two best methods to install ADB and fastboot in windows 10.8 / 8.1 / 7 and XP. First is the ADB 15 Sec installer and the second is Minimum ADB and Fastboot. So let's start by installing the ADB driver and fastboot with the 15th ADB installer tenth.
Install ADB and fastboot drivers on Windows with ADB installer 15 detach:
3. Now you see the command window on the screen, follow the instructions. Type 'Y' to install the ADB driver and fastboot.
4. This will install the ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC and copy the necessary files to a specific location.
5. Now type 'Y' again to install your device driver. It takes a few seconds to install device drivers and after that, your command window will close automatically.
6. Congrats You have successfully installed ADB and fastboot on your Windows PC.
These are the easiest way to install ADB and fastboot on Windows PC.