Developers and hackers, tihmstar released jailbreak h3lix for iOS 10.3.3 for 32-bit devices on Christmas Eve. If you need help how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using h3lix then follow the step-by-step tutorial after pause.
Before we proceed here are some important points to watch out for:
- h3lix supports iOS 10.3.3, last update for iOS 10.
- It only supports 32-bit iOS devices: iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPad 4th generation. This means this iOS device can be imprisoned for life, because iOS 10.3.3 is the last update available to them.
- Twitter user @iBSparkes has announced that he plans to release iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak for a 64-bit iOS device called Meridian Jailbreak.
- If you are using iOS 11 - iOS 11.1.2, you can use LiberiOS jailbreak to jailbreak your iOS device.
- The jailbreak was semi-tethered, similar to the LiberiOS jailbreak for iOS 11 - IOS 11.1.2.
- Make sure you take a full copy of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using iTunes.
- Make sure your device has enough battery power to make the jailbreak process complete.
Step-by-Step Tutorial for Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using h3lix Jailbreak
Here are 5 easy steps you can follow to jailbreak iOS 11 - iOS 11.1.2 using h3lix jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
Step 1: Download h3lix Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
Download the latest version of h3lix Jailbreak IPA from its official website and Cydia Impactor from here. Cydia Impactor is available for macos, Windows, Linux (32-bit and 64-bit).
Do not download the h3lix jailbreak from a mirror site, as it may include malwares.
Step 2: Install / Sideload h3lix IPA using Cydia Impactor
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to a computer with a Lightning cable to override the h3lix IPA file.
Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer. This will detect your iOS device. Drag the j3break j3an j3 file you have downloaded earlier into its UI. Enter your Apple ID and password for your Apple Developer account when prompted, and wait for Cydia Impactor to sideload signed apps on your iOS device.
If you suppress the provision.cpp: 168 'message when trying sideload h3lix IPA, check our post on how to fix the problem.
Step 3: Trust Developer Profile
After h3lix jailbreak successfully sideloaded. Launch the Settings app, and navigate to Settings> General> Device Profile & Management (in some iOS versions may be General> Device Management only).
Tap the profile associated with the h3lix jailbreak app. Tap Trust and confirm.
Step 4: Run Jailbreak Process
Launch the jailbreak h3lix app from the Home screen, and press the Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process.
Step 5: Wait for Jailbreak to Complete
When done, the device will be contacted and you must have Cydia on the Home screen of your device.
Congrats, your device is now jailbroken!
How Does a Semi-Untethered Jailbreak Work?
This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means when your device is restarted, jailbreak will be disabled. You can not use jailbreak tweaks that you install and Cydia will crash when launched. To re-jailbreak, just open jailbreak h3lix app and do jailbreak again. Your device will then return to jailbroken state.
When is Jailbreak H3lix Expired & How Do I Upgrade it?
If you installed the h3lix app with a free Apple ID, it will expire after 7 days. So you have to reinstall it via Cydia Impactor to extend it for 7 more days. The steps are the same as described above. Also note that you need the Jailbreak h3lix app only if you want to restore your jailbreak device after rebooting your iOS device, so even if it expires, jailbreak will remain the way it is.