Want to root Xperia XZ1 with a permanent root? So following the guide you can use it for root Xperia XZ1. Some Sony devices are difficult to navigate permanently, as they can be restored to non root after reboot. So here we can use Magisk and some steps to get permanent root on Xperia XZ1. So follow the guide to install TWRP and Root Xperia XZ1 recovery.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that recovery and rooting TWRP your smartphone is useful for many scenarios. Still for those new let us see some cool stuff that TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Root:
- With rooting you can easily delete bloatware inside the smartphone. Unblock some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using applications such as Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings such as build.prop files. Rooting has more benefits; You will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily rooting and unrooting devices. Just blinking SuperSu we can get the smartphone.
- The most important and most loved feature is CUSTOM ROMs. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a great advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone at full speed with overclocking and you can also do some underclocking.
- Xposed feature is also a benefit of TWRP. Let's customize your phone's stock ROM easily and simply. There are many more features but let's talk about our topic.
- Sony Xperia XZ1
An XDA developer N1ghtr08d uses this method. So all the credit over it. First of all we will install TWRP VIA FastBoot and then flash Magisk. So follow the easy steps and get the stuff.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk”
- Read Guide.
How To Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xperia XZ1:1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
User Guide To Root Xperia XZ1:-
- Download “Magisk_14.5.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- It will ask for the password , this password is pin number or whatever you use to unlock the phone on lockscreen. If you didn’t set any then use this default_password.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk_14.5.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- You can install BusyBox and many other apps now. It will also pass the safety net check and will run the payment apps without any problem.