How To Install China Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For MI 5C
Good news for MI 5C users, the latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. This is a stable ROM for MI 5C. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For MI Max Prime. Some users get updates from OTA. The rest of the users will be updated soon. If you do not get an OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
The MIUI 9 update brings smart assistants, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you see there. In addition, they have a polished user interface as a whole and give a closer look to Android.
Many more features are added. This is a Stable version and contains no bugs. If you are a user of MI Max / Prime and do not get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install MI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM MI for MI 5C. Many things have to be fixed in this build, you can use it for everyday use. This is a global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for everyday use.
If you are a Xiaomi MI 5C user you should install as this is an official ROM and this is a stable card. MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI 5C comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Here are the instructions and download links that follow their ROMs for MI.
- Charge your device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signatures should be disabled in Windows 8.10.
- Download ROM Fastboot or Recovery ROM.
- Download Mi flash tool needed.
Download China Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM
How to Guide Install ROM Recovery:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Fill Device and HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Choose Download Mode.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool "MiFlash.Exe" From "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone".
- Check Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Install Install Manually Browse Drivers From "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone".
- Now Click "Browse" In Mi Flash Tool And Explore Fastboot Rom Folder And Choose Flash All.
- Click the Refresh and Flash buttons Wait Firmware Phone Update Will Be Automatic After Completion Done.
Also Read :
- How T0 Unlock Meizu M3 Note Android 7.0 Bootloader Install TWRP & R00T
- Free Download Stock Ringtones Smartphone ZTE Nubia Z17 In High Quality (ALL T0NES)
- Full Download Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution from GI0NEE X1S
- Full Download Exclusive Star Wars Edition Smartphone OnePlus 5T Stock Wallpapers