Xiaomi is really famous in the Android market because of the affordable Android smartphones that come with excellent hardware specifications. Xiaomi has just launched three new smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite on the market that comes with Android Nougat out of the box. Currently, these three Xiaomi devices have a large user base and now the official TWRP for 5A, Y1 and Y1 Lite is now available. The latest TWRP allows you to install custom ROMs, tweaks and mods on your Xiaomi Android smartphone.
If you have this Xiaomi device and want to install official TWRP then you can download it by following link below.
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Download Official TWRP 3.2.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
How to Install TWRP Recovery on mobile device Xiaomi Redmi:
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi device to your computer via USB cable.
- Download TWRP IMG and save it in the same directory where you set Fastboot / ADB. Rename the file to recovery.img.
- Open the directory where Fastboot and ADB are in Windows: Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right Click> Open Command Prompt).
- Now, in the command window type the following commands one by one.
- adb device
- bootloader reboot adb
- fastboot device
- flash recovery fastboot recovery.img
- recovery reboot fastboot
- There he is! Your Xiaomi Redmi device will boot into TWRP recovery mode now.