Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro is a stunning end-to-end Android smartphone featuring a 5.0-inch Super AMOLED touch screen powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. This Android device runs on Android OS V 6.0 (Marshmallow). Are you the owner of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone and hooping to burn it, do not worry, you are in the right tutorial to take on the smartphone Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro here.
Here's the guide provided here, you will help you to outsmart Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone by speeding up TWRP recovery. Once you've gained root privileges on your Android device, you'll be able to install great custom ROMs running the latest Android versions and custom-made Android apps, etc.
Important - Android Rooting your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro device will void your warranty. Furthermore, Android roots sometimes produce brick Android devices. So you have to follow all the guides properly to reach Goal.Anyway you, we can not be responsible for your own mistakes.
1) Get All Backup on your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro before starting the steps on rooting Android.
2) Download the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro USB driver and install it on your computer. To continue the rootiing process further, you must connect your Smart Device with your computer. So to connect properly you need to install this USB driver to your computer before connecting Android Devices.
3) Enable Developer options on your device as below,
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap 7 times). When done, enable USB debug mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
4) Make sure your device's battery is charged at least 50-60%
Once you have completed all of the above requirements, you can move to the root of the given uide path as below.
TUTORIAL TO TWRP RECOVERY FLASH IN SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5 PRO:
1) Download Odin recovery images and Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro TWRP (twrp-3.1.1.img.tar) to your PC. Once downloaded, you need to launch the Odin window.
2) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro & boot into Mode download / Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding Down Down Button, Power Button and Main Button simultaneously.
3) Once your device goes into download mode, connect it to your computer via USB data cable. If you have installed the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro's USB driver right on your computer, Odin will automatically identify your device and you can see the "Added" message in its Log. as well as ID: COM will change to "Blue" color.
4) Click on the “AP” button in Odin window & select the twrp-126.96.36.199-j2lte.img.tar file.
5) Click on the "Start" button to start the flashing process. After the flashing process is complete, you will see the message "PASS" in Odin and also your device will be rebooted.
6) Unplug your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro from PC.
Enough. Now, you've successfully completed a blinking TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro smartphone. After the above steps, you need to do the rooting process.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY ON5 PRO:
1) Download SuperSU & save it on your PC. After doing so, connect your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro to your PC via a USB data cable. Transfer the SuperSU file to internal memory. After successfully transferring SuperSu, disconnect Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro from PC.
2) Boot your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and House button simultaneously.
3) After your device goes into TWRP recovery mode, click Install and select the SuperSU file in the internal memory of your device to launch the flashing process.
4) After the flashing process is complete, reboot your Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro.
There he is. Now you have successfully rooted Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro. To confirm root privileges on your smartphone, use the root checker for Android apps from the Google Play Store.
Also Read :
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Review: Hands-on with latest mid-range Samsung smartphone
- How to stop crashing: ReFR3Sh and SPeed up your Smartphone iPhone & iPad
- Review: Nova Launcher Finally Has Competition Flick Launcher
- How T0 Get MovieBox With Full iPhone Compatibility X On The Newest Version IOS 11 Without Jailbreak