ASUS just launched their newest Phoenix branded graphics card with the new GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix, comes with a compact design.
The new ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix is short, only 18.3 inches long on a homemade PCB. ASUS cools a new card with a simple aluminum heat sink, a spiral-looking fan, and an 80mm cooler.
ASUS sends GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix with NVIDIA reference clock, so we have 1506 / 1708MHz for basic clock / boost GPU. There is 6GB of memory on GDDR5 board at 8Gbps frequency.
This card is powered by a single 6-pin PCIe power connector that makes it a super power efficient graphics card, perfect in the eyes of cryptocurrency miners. As for the price, it keeps changing because of the price of the graphics card now because crypto miners bought it all.
Also Read :
- Review Kinesis Freestyle Edge gaming Keyboard Mechanical : Split Ends For Combined Convenience
- Review The Amd Ryzen 5 2400G - Marrying Vega and Zen
- High Capacity LAtest M.2: Review SSD samsung 860 EVO 2TB Reviewed
- Motherboard Review NZXT N7-Z37XT
- Gigabyte Launches AORUS X 470 GAMERS 7 WiFi Motherboard for Zen + ProCESsor