Got Ulephone Power 3? So here we have to show the work guide. Follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Ulephone Power 3. Not always there are many customizations available for Ulephone phones. But still we can do a lot of things by killing the device.
So you can install TWRP Recovery and root Ulephone Power 3. You can set it to customize your device. Install new mods flash ROM if available. So follow the guide to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulephone Power 3.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, the recovery and rooting of your TWRP smartphone is useful for many scenarios. Still for those who are just lets look at some cool stuff that can be done by TWRP and rooting features.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
With rooting you can easily remove the existing bloatware inside the smartphone. Free some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backups etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has more advantages; You will know.
TWRP allows us to easily root and unrooting devices. Just blink SuperSu we can take the smartphone.
The most important and beloved feature is CUSTOM ROMs. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
You can turn your phone on at full speed with overclocking and you can also do some underclocking.
The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let's customize your phone's stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's discuss our topic.
- Ulephone Power 3
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” SuperSu.Zip”
- Read Guide.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY SUPERSU FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulephone Power 3:
1.) Read Bootloader Booting Preparation Download Required Files.
2.) Download "adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip" unzip Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename the IMG recovery file TWRP "twrp.img" to "recovery.img" and copy to the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
4.) Open the cmd window in the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Unlock Bootloader by using this command and follow the on screen instructions. It will wipe your data!!
fasboot oem unlock
8.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
- Now reboot your phone to TWRP (don’t boot it normally). It will ask password cancel it. DO NOT FORMAT THE DATA HERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE TWRP RECOVERY. NOW FOLLOW BELOW STEPS.
How to Root Ulephone Power 3: -
- Download "SuperSu.Zip" copy to phone.
- Turn off your phone and go into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modify "Swipe to Allow Modifications" to allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to SuperSu.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Also Read :
- How to Install TWRP & Root For Redmi Note 3 MTK (Hennessy) UNLOCKED
- How T0 UNROOT And Return OnePlus 5 0R 5T TO 100% Stock
- Tutorial Video Guide Hands-on WITH AirPlay 2 ON iOS 11.3 & tvOS 11.3
- Guide To App tapp Installer 5 Team Rebrands, Invites Beta AND Detailed Setup Repositories
- Free Download Premium VW Automobile PRO - WordPress Theme Berga SEO Friendly