Game Resolution android
The first thing to do is set our Game resolution, to click the game tab then go to "Free Aspect" under the Games tab. Then click the add button (which looks like +) and enter the value of each property. For Width just make it into 1280 so we can have a good resolution for our game, then for Height let it be 720.
Under File, click Build Settings and select Android, then click Switch Platform.
Categorize Assets game Unity
We will now categorize the required assets, so we can avoid the wrong places and hard to find.
- Animation - This is where we put all the Animator Controller and Animation.
- Font - This is where all Fonts are located.
- Prefabs - This is where we put all Prefab Objects that we use in the game.
- Scene - This is where Scene Object is located.
- Sounds - Directory for audio files.
- Sprite - All images and sprites are here.
Note: All required assets are included in the downloaded file. To get the assets just click below the download button.
Also Read :
- Free Source Code Fly UP Birds Builbox Game Template Include Android Studio
- Download Source Code Billiard Multiplayaer 8 Ball Pool Clone Project Unity
- Template Game Buildbox Download Free Source Code Project Android Ball Jump
- Free Download Source Code Web Base PHP Click Models Studio - HTML Template
- Free Donwload Source Code Feedwes - iOS 8/9 NEWS App Template (Swift)