Adhell gained a lot of popularity among the Samsung community since it was first relaunched in 2016. Adhell is a Samsung Knox-based app that can block Ad system width, trackers, analysis of applications without root. It has more functions than just Ad-Blocker including Disabler Package, Mobile Restricter, Permission Application controller, and more. Adhell uses the Samsung Knox SDK, so you can use it natively with your Samsung stock firmware; TouchWiz or Sasmsung Experience 9.0. Additionally, there is no need for root access.
With the help of developers, Adhell 3 is now available for download. Since Adhell (first) was abandoned by the original developer, the source code remains publicly available. Therefore, the developers released Adhell 2 and SABS (Simple Ad Blocker for Samsung), which is similar to Adhell but with more features for free. Then, Samsung also stopped the SABS project. Now, although Adhell, or SABS may be abandoned, Adhell 3 is still alive. The source code was just updated 1 day ago.
Adhell 3 can also work as a blocker of URLs or websites, blacklist or whitelist apps for ad blocking, etc. Set Adhell 3 to work with the latest Oreo stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 +, Note 8, Galaxy S9 / S9 +, S7 , S7 Edge, Note 5, and others. It has also been tested on some other Samsung devices with Android version 5.0 or higher.
You may also be interested in SABS (Simple Ad Blocker for Samsung), which can still be installed with no issues. In addition, it also has a ready to install APK available in the post
To install Adhell 3, you need to download the complete source code, extract it, open the project in Android Studio, and compile it to install Adhell 3 APK to your Samsung Galaxy device.
No direct APKs are available at this time. Installing Adhell 3 can take some time. This requires technical knowledge. You need 3 things before installation -
- Complete Adhell 3 source code (listed below).
- Samsung Knox Enterprise license key (Knox key).
- You also need to set the applicationID or change the package name if it is set.
Step 1: How to get the Samsung Enterprise Knox key license key?
- Sign in here with your Samsung account.
- Go here. Go to “Legacy SDKs” (Steps 3-7 are demonstrated in the picture here).
- Go to “Knox Standard SDK”.
- Select “Enterprise license key”. Write any word in alias.
- Press “Generate license key”.
- Copy the key. If the key starts with letters “KLM”, you didn’t follow the steps correctly.
- Complete the steps 3-7 again.
Step 2: How to Install Adhell 3?
Update: Adhell 3 has been moved to GitLab. The adhell 3 installation process has also been updated. Fix errors:
Supported source version 'RELEASE_7' from annotation processor 'android.arch.persistence.room.RoomProcessor' less than -source '1.8'
In this step, we will change the package name for Adhell 3 APK. We already have a APK
Download Adhell 3
Update: Adhell 3 has been moved to GitLab. Therefore, you need to register to the website and visit the following website to download the latest sources.
- Download Adhell 3 from GitLab | Register > Login > search adhell3
Note: GitHub is obsolete now, use GitLab. So in order to download In order to get the latest Source code, you can visit the Adhell 3 Github page and clone and download the code from here. You can still simply download the master zip.
You can directly download and install the latest SABS modified APK from the top and see if it works. If it's not available, you'll need to download the source code, and open the project in Android Studio, rename the package, and install it. The steps are listed below.
- On your Samsung device, Enable USB Debugging on your phone – Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Press rapidly about 10 times on Build Number until a message “You are now a developer!” appears. > Go back to Settings > Developer Options > Turn on USB Debugging. Connect your phone to your PC. When you see a popup on phone, select always allow from this computer to enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Adhell master zip from above download section to PC or computer.
- Now extract the Adhell source zip to PC.
- Also, extract the Knox Standard SDK.
- Copy the libscontent and put it to app\libs folder in the extracted Adhell 3 source project.
- Download and install the latest version of Android Studio from here. Once installed, run the Android Studio exe file.
- Once it opens, select “Open an existing Android Studio project”.
- Choose the extracted folder of source code.
- Install the latest SDK and other files when asked. Follow the instructions on the screen. It may take time.
- When the project has been loaded completely, the progress bar will be gone at the bottom.
- Form the left tab on screen, open the “Gradle Scripts” and then “Build.Gradle (Module:app)”.
- Find the line “applicationId“com.”. Usually it is on the 15th line.
- Change the applicationId to a package name like "com.adhe123.ahd1" to the sequence of letters and random or unique numbers.
- Keep the same order length as before (ie, 3.7.4).
- Warning should appear at the top of the screen. Select "Sync Now".
- Wait for the project to load.
- In Android Studio click the Play button or simply press Shift + F10. Select your phone and press OK. The Adhell APK will be created and installed on your phone.
Step 3: How to set the Samsung Knox key to Adhell 3?
Launch the adhell3 app from your Samsung Galaxy phone. From the app, Enable Admin. Enter the Samsung Knox license key in the field. Send Knox key. Enable License. Turn on Adhell.
- Launch the adhell3 app from your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- From the app, Enable Admin.
- Enter the Samsung Knox license key in the field.
- Submit Knox key.
- Activate License.
- Turn on Adhell.
Also Read More :
- Donwload Now G930VVRS4BRC3/G935VVRS4BRC3 Oreo OTA Full Verizon S7/S7 Edge
- Download Redmi 5 Stock Wallpaper In High Resolution
- How to Fix Battery Disposal Problems In Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Mobile
- Guide To Installing Dual Speaker Surround MOD On Honor 8
- How to Apply Updates From an ADB Sideload Or Recovery Mode (OTA Updates)
- Download Asus Zenfone 5Z Stock Wallpaper In High Resolution