SuperSu is the most famous rooting solution for Android devices, but there is another tool available that is Magisk. Both of these tools have some pros and cons, but the most important thing about Magisk is it offers magical modules along with rooting solution. Today we will show you how you can switch from SuperSu to Magisk without hassle.
Magisk gradually became popular as a rooting tool and users get updated versions often because developers work hard constantly. Even different mobile manufacturing companies are bringing their products to the Android platform, trying to make the device compatible with Magisk. Sometimes, SuperSu users complain that after installing this Rooting app, it greatly affects the Xposed framework. But when you for Magisk, it does not harm your system mod.
We all know that most Android users are rooting on their devices to enhance the Android experience, use SuperSu. At the same time many people are looking for ways to switch from SuperSu because of their different flaws. When you root on your device with SuperSu, the phone becomes uncertified and the app that includes the monetary process stops working. But when you use Magisk, it gives you the freedom you use all the banking apps without any hassle. Magisk helps you store all the files and folders into the system partition and lets you install official OTA (Over-the-air) updates for any software in the rooting environment. Due to this efficient behavior, people love to use Magisk over SuperSu.
Requirements to Switch from SuperSu to Magisk
- Custom Recovery is an important part of Rooting Even when you decide to shift SuperSu to Magisk, you also need a Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, etc. Here we have used TWRP Custom Recovery. Follow this article to install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Android Phone.
- The manager is quick
How to Switch from SuperSu to Magisk
Here we have brought the solution. Today you can get a method to switch from SuperSu to Magisk. This method is divided into 2 processes. First you need to remove SuperSu from your device and then you will install Magisk on the same phone.
How to Uninstall SuperSu from Your Android Device
- Download the UnSU zip file, Magisk file and Magisk manager on your Computer and transfer the file to the external memory of your device.
- Then, reboot your device to TWRP Custom recovery by using Volume Down + Power Button this sequence.
- Upon entering TWRP recovery, you need to click "Install" you will see the UnSU zip file. Select and swipe right to confirm flashing.
- After completing the process, reboot your device to the Android firmware
How to Install Magisk on Your Android Device [STEPS]
- Hope you already transfer Magisk zip file to your device. Again reboot your phone to TWRP recovery and Tap on “Install” after going to the recovery mode.
- Next, find Magisk zip file and select it. Scroll down and swipe flash button to the right for installing it.
- Next, go back to the Android firmware.
- Open the Magisk Manager folder and locate the installer to launch it. Now run Magisk Manager.
Above we have provided a complete guide to switch SuperSu to Magisk. You use this tool without any hassle, you need to enable some features in Magisk Manager. For this,
Now you have configured Magisk perfectly. Sometimes Google PlayStore can not recognize the "SafetyNet Check" status after installing Magisk even after enabling magisk hide. As a result, you can find your device is not certified. To get rid of this problem,
- Head to “Settings” of your device and tap on “Apps.”
- Find Google PlayStore from the installed App list and tap on it.
- In the next screen, hit the “Force Stop,” “Manage Space” and tap on “Clear Data.”
- Next, open Google PlayStore and hit the "Menu" option.
- The list will come from the left. Select "Settings" from the list. Then scroll down to About, and you can see "certified" under "Device Certification."
Now you feel relaxed that, Google certification remains the same for your phone and you never hesitate to install any application on your rooted device. But to need to be conscious while going to install Apk files. Sometimes it changes the system files even the "SafetyNet Check" is "ON."
Also Read More :
- How to apply the in-zoom zoom effect with double tap on the image in android Apps
- How to Activate 4H UHD Video Recording on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark Stock Wallpapers In FHD Resolution
- [GUIDE] Install Camera Applications Huawei P20 Pro In Any Device Honor
- Download Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20 (All Variant)