Good news for LG V20 users, Android 8.1 LineageOS 15.1 is now available for LG V20. LineageOS 15.1 is one of the best custom ROMs for Android smartphones. LineageOS 15.1 based on the latest Android version of Android 8.1. You can get more performance and stability in this ROM, as well as get your Android UI stock. If you are a LG V20 user then you should try Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20. However, LG does not send OREO updates on LG V20 devices, so you can easily install Android 8.1 OREO on LG V20. Let's check out the features of LineageOS 15.1.
LineageOS is based on the Open Source Android Project with extra contributions from many people in the Android community. This is the only way to update LG V20 to Oreo via special ROM. LineageOS 15.1 is optimized for performance, battery backup, and games. It's perfect for everyday use. Also, LineageOS 15.1 brings many themes, Audio FX, and many other features. VoLTE features are currently not working. It is a stable ROM so you can easily use it to change LG UX 5.0. Download and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20.
LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 ROM For LG V20:
Thanks to the XDA Senior Member "x86cpu" for releasing LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 ROM For LG V20. Lineage OS can be installed via TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on LG V20. If you have installed TWRP recovery on your device then let's start with the tutorial and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20.
- Lack of Second Screen Support
- VoLTE and WiFi calls are not working yet
- Backup all your phone data and stuff.
- Your device costs at least 50-60% for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery.
- Download LineageOS 15.1 Custom ROM is right for your device (check the Model number).
- Also Download Gapps and Magisk from the bottom.
- Read the full instructions carefully.
LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20 Custom ROM Link:
Step by step Installation guide:
- First, copy all downloaded files to your device's external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode with Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then "delete and format options ⇒ delete data, system, cache and cache Dalvik" through recovery.
- Go back to the recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the file "Lineage15.1", which you downloaded earlier.
- Choose file and slide to install.
- When finished again go back to recovery menu and install Gapps & Magisk file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
Also Read More :
- Download Exclusive OnePlus 6 Stock Wallpapers (Style)
- How to fix a black screen issue caused by the McAfee app on Oreo updates on Galaxy S8 and Note 8
- How to troubleshoot Galaxy S8 and Note 8 Secure Folder after Android 8.0 update Oreo
- Galaxy S8 screen keeps on dialing during calls? Here's how To Fix it
- How to Perform a Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Note AnD Install TWRP Recovery