This is the guide for Root Nubia Z17 Lite. This is a simple guide just follow it carefully and you are ready to go. TWRP Recovery is now available for this device so we can get on this device.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting of your smartphone are useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things that TWRP can do and the rooting feature.
Benefits Of TWRP And Rooting:
- With rooting you can easily remove bloatware built into the smartphone. Clear some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using apps like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to root and unrooting devices easily. Only with flash SuperSu we can eradicate smartphone.
- The most important and beloved features are the CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also a TWRP advantage. Let's customize your phone's stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic.
Supported Devices: -
- ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite NX591J
- Charge your device, at least 50%.
- Back up your important data, in case you dump all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox