After launching LG Android smartphone. You'll get lots of mod, custom ROM, and TWRP on the internet-forums, blogs, and other platforms after a few weeks or days. Therefore, always save the LG Flash Tool to install firmware, recovery mode, and more on your device. You can also lower or upgrade the device firmware. If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing customize your device, you can easily flash the stock firmware by LGUP Tool. Although stock firmware can be installed on many Android devices using ADB and fastboot commands, you must use LG Flash Tool, this tool provides more features and easier flash steps without any command. So today here we share LG Flash Tool for Flash KDZ and TOT Firmware.
Install LGUP Tool For LG Devices:
If you have a smart phone or an LG tablet, you can use LG FlashTool to install ".KDZ" or ".TOT" firmware files to update or restore back to stock. If you encounter a sluggish device, network problems, screen freezing, unresponsive, touch and failed camera or any software related issues on your LG device or you want to downgrade / update device firmware, the LG Flash tool is required. Download the latest "LGUP Tool" from here.
We have listed almost all of the old versions to the latest version of LG flash tools ie LG flash tool 2014, LG flash tool 2016, LG flash tool 2017. If we get the latest LG Flash Tool then we will list here so do not worry. Thanks, members of the XDA ieatacid and autoprime forums for providing patch tools to work without interruption. Also here we provide LGUP Tool for LG Android phone to flash Stock ROM.
Download Latest LG Flash Tool (All Versions) LGUP Tool
- LG FlashTool 2015: Setup_LGFlashTool_22.214.171.124.zip
- LG FlashTool 2016: Setup_LGFlashTool_126.96.36.199.zip
- LG FlashTool 2016 (patched): Setup_LGFlashTool_188.8.131.52-ieatacid.zip
- MegaLock DLL: MegaLock.rar
- LGUP Tool for LG Phones (Development Page)
- Download Latest LG Flash Tool Tool for LG Devices (2014 Old One)
Download LGUP Tool:
- Windows PC XP/ 7 / 8 / 10 .
- Download Latest USB Drivers for LG Devices ⇒ Link.
- Download LG flash tool / KDZ flash software.
- Read instruction.
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- First, install LG driver on your computer.
- Download LG Flash tool and extract it.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select “Ok“.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Then open LG UP software that you installed before.
- Then click on any option (what you want) in process tab and select KDZ or TOT firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.