Oh! After a long wait now, I managed to change the Navbar Style in EMUI. Many Huawei and Honor users want to change the Navbar Style but always fail at EMUI. Just how to change Navbar in EMUI is through modification of System UI. After a long experiment, I have successfully changed the Bar Navigation Icons on EMUI. So today we share how to "change the navbar style on Huawei and honor device". This method works on all versions of EMUI (EMUI 4, EMUI 5, EMUI 5.1, EMUI 8 and later)
Change Navbar Button In Huawei And Respect:
Google last year launched Android 8 OREO. The most interesting feature to come to the Android Oreo developer preview is the Navbar customization in the Toner UI System. The only way to change Navbar in Android Nougat or below is through System file replacement from root. Which process requires root access on your device. So I personally recommend Huawei or Honor smartphone by magisk. If you do not like magisk, then flash SuperSU. I have tested this process on its fast work without any problems, like bootloop, system corruption.
Fortunately, it is now possible to change the System UI with the Substratum theme engine. This method replaces the system navbar with a custom navbar file. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to change the Navbar Change button in Huawei or Honor. At first, open bootloader and root your device then install "Substratum theme engine" from the play store and follow the guide below. So let's know "how to change the Navigation Bar in Huawei EMUI".
Installing And Change Navigation Bar In Huawei EMUI:
1. If you have magisk, then download and install "substrate inheritance without system". (Recommended)
2. Install “substratum theme engine” and “Navigate Theme” from the play store.
3. Once installed, open the Substratum app.
4. Look for “Navigate” by “Rohit Chouhan” in the list of installed Substratum themes.
5. Tap on it and click next.
Then let's click "system status bar icons icon" and Tap on the drop-down box where it says "select Navbar ...".
Select a theme and press the floating button with the paint roller icon inside it.
Among the options list, touch the toggle button to select delete all existing and tap "Install selected."
After the process has finished, reboot your device.
Also Read More :
- Huawei P20 Pro Review: This phone has it all, even things you do not want
- Install the latest Galaxy S8 (Plus) 2018 Security Patch G950FXXU1CRD1 and G955FXXU1CRD1
- How to update Sprint Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially
- Donwload Now G930VVRS4BRC3/G935VVRS4BRC3 Oreo OTA Full Verizon S7/S7 Edge
- Download Redmi 5 Stock Wallpaper In High Resolution
- How to Fix Battery Disposal Problems In Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Mobile
- Guide To Installing Dual Speaker Surround MOD On Honor 8