Zenfone Max Pro is the latest Android smartphone from ASUS and mobile phones that are already available in the Indian market and sweet selling like hotcakes. Many Android fans have ordered phones and some of them already have devices. This new phone comes with a Dual 13 megapixel rear and 16 megapixel camera front, a large battery of 5000 mAh and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. And most Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users want to root on the phone and install custom ROM on their phones. So here in this guide, we will show you how to Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP recovery.
To erase Android phones first you need to unlock the phone's bootloader, following the complete guide you can follow on the phone and unlock the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 bootloader. After the bootloader the phone is unlocked. You need to flash the TWRP Custom recovery with the help of the fastboot command and then flash the Zip Zip file to get root access on the device. So without wasting your time allows the root of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
How to Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP Recovery
Warning: berga-tech.com is not liable for any damages that may occur to your phone during this process. You will lose all your data when opening the bootloader.
The rooting process is not that easy. so read all the steps carefully and follow them all one by one. One step is wrong and you will miss the phone. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully.
Benefits of Rooting
With the help of rooting you will do many things on your device such as Install Custom Roms, improve your device's battery performance, remove unwanted system apps, install tweaks and other modifications on your device easily and enjoy many free rooted apps on your device.
In simple words, we can say the rooting gives you an administrator-level permission on your device and customizes your device as you are unlikely for a regular Android. See some other benefits of Rooting Android phones.
Pre-requisite for Rooting on Android phones
- Make sure the bootloader is not locked on your Asus phone.
- Make sure that your Phone battery is over 70%.
- Follow all the steps correctly, otherwise you'll end up with a blocked phone.
- Do not take full backup of Asus phones.
Download File To Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro
- Download TWRP images here and save the file on your desktop.
- Install the ADB driver here and you will see the ADB folder in your Windows C Drive (C: / ADB)
- Download the Magis zip zip here to root on the phone.
Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
1. First, enable the Developer Options. To do this, go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap Build Number 7-8 Times until you see the toasting message "Developer options enabled".
2. Now back to settings -> Enable OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Options and Activating OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. Check out the screen shots below.
3. Now open the ADB folder on your desktop and paste the TWRP recovery file in the folder.
4. Now reboot your phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume + power at the same time.
5. Connect your phone to a Windows PC with a USB cable.
6. Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by pressing the Shift key and selecting Open Command Window here.
7. Now the command prompt window will open on your windows desktop.
8. Now enter the following command to check the connection between PC and USB.
9. Now Use this command for Flash TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
This will flash the TWRP on your phone.
10. Once the TWRP is flashed. Reboot your phone.
That's it, you have successfully installed TWRP recovery in Zenfone Max Pro.
Steps to Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
1. Save the magisk manager zip file in your phone's internal memory.
2. Now boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this, first turn off your phone. Now Hold Volume Down + Power Button together.
3. After your phone boots in TWRP mode. Tap on the Install option to flash the root magisk file.
4. Select the magisk manager zip file and Slide button to confirm installation process.
5. That's it ... You have successfully done root Zenfone Max Pro without PC. Now tap the system reboot.
So this way, you easily Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP Recovery
Also Read More :
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy J4 Complete Specification Leak On Site Ukraine
- GUIDE to Enable AR Lenses In Huawei / Honor Device (EMUI 8.0)
- [Unlock Oppo A1601] Oppo F1s Pattern Unlock Without Losing Data Work 100% Succes
- How to Turn on Twitter Safe Search Mode on Iphone and Computer
- How To Change MAC Address for Android Devices [Root/Unroot]
- 6 ways to fix Google Play services have stopped errors (2018 Update)