How To Unbrick OnePlus 6 Using MsmDownload Tool
Did you brick your OnePlus 6? Do not worry here we share the complete guide to release the OnePlus 6 puzzle. One day ago OnePlus launched the latest OnePlus 6 device in the global smartphone market. If you want to do Root or install TWRP recovery, continue to previous post about OnePlus 6, you can also get link below. OnePlus keeps sending devices with unlocked bootloaders. In addition, you will not lose the OnePlus warranty when you root your device. OnePlus displays more developer friendly options than any other band. However some ROM and mod are not safe for your device. This wrong process can block your device. So here we share how Unbrick OnePlus 6 Using MsmDownload Tool.
After launching the device there have been many adjustments available for OnePlus 6. Developers have already released TWRP and Root for OnePlus 6. Honestly, most devices can be compromised and work well as before, so always save unbrick files. This process is done with Oneplus official tool it makes restoring your device in an easier way. Here we post China's official OnePlus Device but it works across all device variants.
A brick tool that does not start correctly or is stuck on the boot screen or nothing is displayed on your screen (black screen). You can cancel OnePlus 6 in a few easy steps. Thanks to the OnePlus forum for developing and sharing this method to unpick OnePlus 6 Using the MsmDownload Tool. This tool will flash Hydrogen Os on OnePlus 6, Hydrogen OS is the official ROM chines by OnePlus. But do not worry after deleting your device you can flash the official OxygenOS ROM through Recovery. So, let's go to the instructions to fix OnePlus 6 brick device.
- Download USB Driver for OnePlus Device.
- Download Oneplus6-unbrick-global.zip from the bottom and extract it on your computer.
- Read the instructions carefully
Download Tools :
- First, turn off your device (if not), then plug it into your PC via a USB cable that holds the Vol up button.
- Open the device manager on your desktop, under an unknown device you see "QHUSB_BULK" right click on it and choose Upgrade driver software.
- You will see the option "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" under Ports (COM & LPT).
- Now open the firmware folder then right click on MsmDownloadTool v4.0.exe and open it through "Run as administrator".
- You will see the HydrogenOS activation process starting from your device.
- Wait until the process is complete, it may take a few minutes.
- After the process is complete, the green text will appear via pop-up.
- If you do not like using HydrogenOS then now install OxygenOS through TWRP recovery.