Twitter is one of the latest popular platforms for various offensive and sensational tweets and content. Anything you eat into your Twitter becomes viral in no time. The main reason remains the hashtag culture that makes everything viral.
The scope of indecent content and abusive content is too high on twitter. The absence of a gatekeeper is an advantage for people to do anything without caring about vulgar content.
In terms of surfing and regular surfing we will see settings that prevent us from the unwanted mayhem that accompanies our search results. In the same way you can prevent the explicit and sensitive content that appears on twitter. Users can remove tweets from accounts they have hidden or block them.
Twitter facilitates its users to search and use social media from secure zones using secure search mode on your iPhone and Computer. Here are the steps to hide or view sensitive content on twitter.
Turn on Safe Search Mode on Twitter on iPhone and iPad:
- In the first step you need to launch any web browser from your iOS device.
- Go to twitter.com and log in to your account.
- You now need to type your request on the search button. (It could be anything)
- Now tap on the gear icon next to the search bar.
- You can now see two options:
- "Hide Sensitive Content" and "Remove Blocked and Silenced Accounts"
- Check the two boxes.
How to Change Safe Search Mode on Twitter on Computer:
- To enable search mode, you must login to twitter.com from your Mac or your Windows PC.
- Type any query in the search bar and click enter.
- Click on three vertical dots in the top right corner
- You'll see an option called search settings. Tap it.
Check the box next to the options below.
By default, these boxes will be checked. Just to make sure cross check once in handling your twitter respectively.
This feature is the best among other breaks. User friendly and avoid the clutter that formed during the search. Make the most of it to keep your twitter pollution free.
Also Read More :
- How To Change MAC Address for Android Devices [Root/Unroot]
- 6 ways to fix Google Play services have stopped errors (2018 Update)
- Review Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 Big Flash, Medium Cash
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG Devices (Flash tool) KDZ And TOT [All Versions]
- Review Hexa-core Processor for Laptops Intel Core i7-8750H
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX / ac Reviews: Packaging Power Being Mini-ITX