We all try to share what we hear with someone. We will split earbuds with our partners while watching movies on flights, and it seems romantic, right? Then reality comes in, and it's just awkward. It was very narrow. It's also dirty because you share a bad earbud.
There is a better way to share your listening, and you can both have your own headphones for it. It's called Dual Audio, and it's one of the best Samsung Galaxy S9 features you've never heard of - though it was introduced last year in Galaxy S8, S8 + and Galaxy Note 8.
Here's how it works.
Dual Audio lets you send your media audio to two different Bluetooth devices at once. This means that you can not only use two pairs of headphones at a time, but you also have to throw away the cables! After pairing both Bluetooth headphones to your Samsung Galaxy S9, you just have to enable Dual Audio so both phones can receive audio media at once.
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Connections.
3. Tap Bluetooth.
4. Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap Dual audio
6. Tap the toggle in the top right corner of the Dual audio page.
It's worth noting that there may be some minor differences in audio between two headphones, such as slight delays on one or the other. Samsung does not have a calibration tool to fix it, as Chromecast Audio Google does, so it might not work properly if you use it with two speakers in the same room. The main function here is to let two Bluetooth headphones hear what you are listening to at the same time, like if you're watching a movie on the flight or stuck to Spotify.
Even if you do not plan to share your Bluetooth with others, having Dual Audio can be useful to keep it running. For example, if you forget to turn off your Bluetooth headphones before entering the car, Dual Audio can let the music play on both your head unit and headphones that you do not want to dig out of your backpack.
Also Read More :
- How To Change Navbar Style On Huawei And Device Honor With EMUI
- Huawei P20 Pro Review: This phone has it all, even things you do not want
- Install the latest Galaxy S8 (Plus) 2018 Security Patch G950FXXU1CRD1 and G955FXXU1CRD1
- How to update Sprint Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially
- Download Redmi 5 Stock Wallpaper In High Resolution