Ebook reader is a full-featured reader for Epubs and PDF. The Ebook market is increasing day by day because most people convert to ebooks rather than physical books. This is a perfect solution for developers who plan to build ebook readers. This app has all the features with a beautiful user interface.
You can use this app in two ways (Local and Server).
1) Save the cover and epub images on the server. Add basic paths into the In-app settings file. Fill in the local json file that is included in the code with your content. (This option will work if the content is lacking).
2) Simply use the web service to get the data in the required format provided in the json file.
By just setting a small setting in the app, one of the two ways above will work.
• Simple UI (Inspired from Apple Designs)
• Open books with 3D Touch
• Epub Reader and PDF Reader
• Download books from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
• Copy books from iTunes File Sharing feature
• Open books from other applications like Safari or Mail etc..
• Automatically convert the book price based on the country.(But as apple not allowing buying books with payment gateways other than Apple In App Purchase system, we have not included any payment gateway feature in this application).
• Search books from Spotlight
• Open currently reading book from Today Widgets
• Google Analytics
Epub Reader features:
• Highlight the text in different styles.
• Add Notes for highlights.
• Listen to a book by just tapping a button at bottom right.
• Share selected text as images quotations.
• Change fonts and font size
• Day and Night mode
• Read in Vertical mode or horizontal mode
PDF Reader features:
• Thumbnail slider
• Crop the page
• Adjust brigtness
• Search for a word
• If you have a paid book, you must have a website to buy books and there must be a web service to get books purchased within the app.