Wireless charging is nothing new. In fact, it's been on some Android and Windows Phone smartphones for years and even goes way behind the bad Pre in Palm. After the release of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, you will be forgiven for thinking that wireless charging is a new thing now because Apple has joined this game.
Besides, it's great to see everyone can take advantage of wireless charging, as long as they buy the right phone of course. However, if you're carrying an older iPhone, there's still hope for you thanks to this 2-in-1 wireless charging case.
The snappily named "2-In-1 Wireless Charging + Magnetic Case For iPhone 7, 6s, 6 & iPhone Plus" did exactly that the name would suggest by taking the older iPhone and giving it a case allowing wireless Qi charging.
The casing itself connects using a normal Lightning port via ribbon cable, but the casing handles all charging thanks to its own innate wireless capability.
Fortunately, one potential drawback does not need to be a concern: with a case like this, mass additions can be a concern, but the case itself is thin and somewhat interesting in design. It can also be mounted into the car's magnetic holder thanks to the magnet inside it!
– Ultra-slim minimalistic profile.
– Built-in Qi wireless charging receiver.
– Built-in magnets makes it compatible with magnetic mounts in cars.
– Protects against scratches and daily drops. Extra protection around camera module.
– Retractable design of charging plug allows for both wireless and wired charging without having to remove the case.
– ABS material and textured back design makes it easy to grip, makes it anti-skid and anti-fingerprint magnet.