How To Install Samsung Gear 360 Manager For Android
Samsung released Gear 360 Manager for their high-end devices that only work with Note 5, Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge +, S7, and S7 edge. This app works like a Gear VR headset. Gear 360 lets you easily take photos and videos 360 degrees. Yesterday I found Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Every Android Device.
Until Samsung Gear 360 Manager App only supports some of Samsung's high-budget devices, but a few months ago the XDA Recognized Developer "Quinny899" introduced the Samsung Gear 360 Manager App Mapping port for Android devices. This app works on almost all android devices, to use this app needs android device running on Android 5.0 or above to operate the camera. Also, install the Samsung Accessory Service app. Download Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Android.
This app is unofficially ported from Samsung devices, so there are some bugs: Live View does not work on slow / slow devices, Apps are slow, downloads take a while (fixed soon), Live Events do not work on camera 2016 or when using Soft AP, WiFi Direct is buggy, and some minor bugs. So, let's go to the instructions to install Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Every Android Device.
- Samsung Accessory Service.apk
- Download The Samsung Accessory Service app and Gear 360 Manager app.
- Then Copy the downloaded apps to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Samsung Accessory Service.apk and Gear 360 Manager.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Samsung Gear 360 Manager app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions to use 360 degree camera on your device.