Here is another Google Camera version for Coolpad Note 5. The Coolpad Note 5 comes with a 13 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. We all want a good camera quality from our device, Google cameras Improve Image Quality Note 5. Google Camera is the best camera app that displays the best Portrait mode. Currently Gcam is very popular. Google Camera will take portrait / bokeh mode with cam behind and front. Today we share a guide to install Coolpad Note 5 Google Camera.
If you like the Google camera interface and want to use it on your Coolpad Note 5 then you are the right place. No need for special recovery or root access, it installs like a simple APK. Even better than Stock cameras. Just follow the guidelines below and install Google Camera for Coolpad Note 5.
Google Camera For Coolpad Note 5:
The year before Google launched its new Gcamera with pixel devices. Gcam gives you better quality photos in certain areas. Thanks to the XDA Senior Member "tcpcd" for sharing Gcam for Coolpad Note 5. So if you have Coolpad Note 5 and you love photography or you want to Improve the Image quality of Coolpad Note 5 then you should try Coolpad Note 5 Google Camera.
- Home Camera Mode Portrait.
- HDR + Camera Front / Rear.
- Photo Sphere
- Slow motion.
Download Google Camera For Coolpad Note 5:
Install Instructions: -
- Download the GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your phone or tablet on internal or external storage.
- Now enable the Unknown Sources option from Settings> Security or Settings> Additional settings> Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- After installation is complete.
- Open the Gcamera app on your device and Provide all permissions.
- Now you need to make some settings in your app, follow the screenshot:
After changed close the app, go to setting > app setting > select app > force stop.
Now re-open the camera app and enjoy
Also Read More :
- Guide Install Samsung Gear 360 Manager For Any Android Devices
- Guide to Install Officeial TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Type A3
- Download Android P Beta 2 In Nokia 7 Plus + Guide install
- Toshiba RC 100 SSD Review: Tiny Drive In A Big Market
- [Root Required] Guide To Install Audio MOD Dolby Atmos For OnePlus 6