The previous year Samsung launched a series A device called Galaxy A3 2017. Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is one of Samsung's cheaper budget smartphones. After a long wait, yesterday officially released TWRP recovery for Galaxy A3 2017. Today we see "Official TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017" and guide to "root of Samsung Galaxy A3 2017" in XDA forum. Here we share the complete guide to install the official TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. Also, Root Galaxy A3 2017 via Magisk with simple guide. If you have the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root with the help of ODIN tools. After installing TWRP you can customize everything and hack Galaxy A3 2017 using TWRP.
After launching Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 has started to develop many mod, special ROM and many ROM in XDA forum. Also, you can find unofficial TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, but it does not officially support every file. You can install any custom ROM or mod using the official stable TWRP Recovery. So, let's go to the steps below to install the Official TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
- Charge your device.
- Backup of Phone App, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options and USB Debugging
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings > Developer Options > Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- TWRP Img, Magisk files download from below.
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: twrp-3.2.1-0-a3y17lte.tar
- Download Magisk v16.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy A3 2017:
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your A3 2017.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the Ap Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now, Click Start Button to begin the installation process.
Root Galaxy A3 2017:-
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.