How Guide To Root HTC U12 Plus With Magisk
HTC launched HTC U12 Plus in June 2018 in the smartphone market. There is no official TWRP recovery for HTC U12 Plus but no recovery root method is now available. Here we guide you how to Root HTC U12 Plus with Magisk without TWRP Recovery. We all know that this time if you want to eradicate your device then need to install TWRP recovery of most devices, but here you will find the root method without TWRP.
Let's discuss some things about the device. HTC U12 + has a capacitive touch screen Super LCD6 6.0 inches. It has a 2880 × 1440 pixel display. Equipped with 8.5 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor and comes with 6GB of RAM. HTC U12 + has internal storage of 64/128 GB. The camera sports HTC U12 Plus Dual: 12 + 16-Megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera for selfie. The device also comes with Android OS 8.1 Oreo. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Connectivity, has Compass / Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and fingerprint.
Root HTC U12 Plus Without TWRP:
This guide helps you do HTC U12 + Root without official or unofficial TWRP recovery. Here we Root HTC U12 Plus with Magisk. After root HTC U12 + you can customize your device whatever you want. Thanks to XDA's Senior Member "Freak07" for finding and sharing this guide. So let's go down and download the necessary files and follow the instructions.
Android Device Root Advantages:
Rooting is a process that gives you full control over your device. After Root your device, you can get root permission on your phone, now you can access the root storage or edit the system.
After rooting your device you can customize or install various mod types, install custom ROMs, remove Bloatware apps, optimize battery applications, overclock the processor, and more.
- Charge your device, at least 50-60%.
- Back up your important data, in case you dump all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Make sure your device Bootloader has been unlocked.
- Create a Full nandroid backup of your device before rooting.
- Install Driver From ⇒ Here.
- Download ⇒ ADBFASTBOOT TOOL
- Download correct boot image for your device based on the current firmware version, The boot image is inside the zips named: boot_signed.img
- Read Guide.
Guide To Root HTC U12 Plus Without TWRP:
- Copy the extracted boot image file and APK manager Magisk to device storage.
- Now install APK Magisk Manager.
- Once installed, run the Magisk Manager app and tap Install on the main screen.
- A popup will pop up, select INSTALL and then select Patch Boot Image File.
- Navigate to boot_signed.img. (It takes a few seconds to patch the boot image file).
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Then open the windows cmd in the adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder with Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Now paste this command in the command window and hit enter to pull the booted boot image.
adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img
- After that Reboot your device to Bootloader using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- On your phone, check the active bootloader slot, then follow the command based on slot number:
If slot a is active:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.imgIf slot b is active:
fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.imgReboot the device to recovery using below command: