Guid to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Elephone U Pro
A few days ago Elephone launched a new U-series device, named Elephant U Pro. Elephones are one of the biggest brands in China, they give us a good budget device. Many people have already bought this smartphone. This is a medium-budget device. Today I saw "TWRP for Elephant U Pro" and a guide for "root Elephant U Pro" in XDA forums. Here we share a complete guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone U Pro.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Elephant U Pro. Also, Root Elephone U Pro via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Elephone_U Pro, want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and rooting. The Swipe device came without bootloader. So you can easily install any recovery with any permissions. Here you find installing TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone U Pro.
After launching Elephone_U Pro has started developing mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mods on Elephant U Pro. If you want to install any custom ROM or mod then it is necessary to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to the XDA Maherabed1986 Members for sharing this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v188.8.131.52 for Elephant U Pro. So, let's go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone U Pro.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Your device must be updated (at least 20180423 Base or above).
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install ElePhone USB Driver.
- Download ⇒ ADB And Fastboot Tools
- TWRP for Swipe Konnect Grand: TWRP_Elephone_U_Pro.img
- Download Magisk v16
- Once again reboot your device to recovery mode.
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device to recovery.
- fastboot reboot
- Now go to the root step.
Root Elephone U Pro:-
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
Also Read More :
- Review Sony Xperia Series XA2 Ultra - Great Camera, Dated Design
- Complete List of Supported Devices (Android 8.1): Resurrection Remix Oreo
- How to Guide Root Micromax Canvas Nitro (A310 / A311) and Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Guide Root HTC U12 Plus With Magisk Without TWRP Recovery
- Guide to Install Officeial TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Type A3