Here's a guide to Root Lenovo P8 Tablet Snapdragon 625 variant. This is a simple guide just follow it carefully and you are ready to go. We will use the fastboot method to install TWRP Recovery and then we will root on the device.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting of your smartphone are useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things that TWRP can do and the rooting feature.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- With rooting you can easily remove bloatware built into the smartphone. Clear some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using apps like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to root and unrooting devices easily. Only with flash SuperSu we can eradicate smartphone.
- The most important and beloved features are the CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let's customize your phone's stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic.
- Lenovo P8 Tablet (F-WiFi TB-8703F) (X-3G LTE TB-8703X)
- Enable OEM Unlock, USB Debugging from this LINK.
- Install Driver from Here.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Download TWRP as per Your Model Name
Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo P8:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “XXXXXX.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Unlock Bootloader by using this command. Skip if already did!!
fastboot oem unlock
8.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Lenovo P8:-
- Download “Magisk.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your device.
Also Read More :
- Guide To Install TWRP Root And Recovery BLU Vivo XL2
- Download Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution Exclusive Hisense H10
- Guide to Remove Notes with Bootstrap Confirm Capital using Script PHP & MySQL Versi Berga
- Download Redmi Note 5 (Pro) Stock Wallpapers HD [full resolution]
- Download Nubia Emergency Tool - Unbrick, Update Nubian Devices