Asus Zenfone Go Smartphone Asus Zenfone Go is launched in August 2015. The phone is equipped with 5.00 inch touch screen with 720 pixels with 1280 resolution. Asus Zenfone Go is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor and comes with 2GB RAM. The 8GB internal storage phone package can be expanded up to 64GB. Asus Zenfone Go comes with an ultimate 8 megapixel camera behind and 2 megapixel front for Selfie.
Asus Zenfone Go runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2070 mAh removable battery. Asus Zenfone Go is a dual SIM smartphone that supports two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Sensors in the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
- Install ADB driver on your pc From Here .
- Backup your phone apps, data messages, contacts.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone To Do This.
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer;
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Enable Oem Unlock From Setting -> Developer Option.
- Download The Twrp Recovery Adb Tool Root File Read Instructions.
Download Tool Root File Twrp ADB Winrar
Instructions For Asus Zenfone Root Go
To install Twrp fir, you need to unlock the bootloader of this phone, Then Twrp & Root.
Unlock Bootloader: -
1 -> Download "Zenfone Go Twrp + Root.rar" Open it.
2 -> Open "Zenfone Go Twrp + Root" and open the command window thus.
Hold and click (Shift + Mouse Right) .
3 -> Connect your phone to the pc and the drivers installed or not from the device manager.
4 -> Type or paste this command to unlock the bootloader in the cmd window.
5 -> Changing mobile fastboot mode You can try adb command.
adb reboot bootloader
6 -> Method 2 “fastboot mode”
Turn off your devicesPress Volume up + power simultaneously to go to the bootloader
7 -> Unlock Bootloader Command.
fastboot oem unlock
“press volume up to agree on unlocking bootloader in your phone “.
8-> Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode.
1 -> Go to “Zenfone Go Twrp + Root” and open command window thereby.
2 -> Turn your phone fastboot mode use adb command or method 2 and connect your phone to pc.
3 -> Type or paste this command in the cmd window to install twrp.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4 -> Reboot your phone normally.
Root Asus Zenfone Go:-
- Copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” from “to phone storage.
- Turn of your phone.
- Turn on it to recovery mode by
holding volume up + down + power
- Go to install in twrp navigate to the zip file “Swipe To Install“.
- Reboot and check root status using root checker.
Also Read More :
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Root Moto G6 Play Install TWRP
- Download Nokia X5 2018 Exclusive Resolution Wallpaper With High Resolution
- Guide to Root Manage Background Apps Android With Servicely
- Guide and Tutorial To Install TWRP Recovery And Root MOTO G6 ALI
- Download Redmi Note 5 (Pro) Stock Wallpapers HD [full resolution]