Some time ago Samsung launched their new flagship device Galaxy Note 9. Here you can get Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Apps for Samsung devices. We share a complete guide to installing Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps on Samsung Rooted devices. This application will be installed on almost all Samsung devices.
Samsung released the Galaxy Note 9 device globally, the Note 9 was launched in August 2018. They launched their latest popular smartphone series Note device. The device named is the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a top-class flagship smartphone that comes with a Dual camera and AMOLED Screen with HD Resolution.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Application for Samsung Devices
A few days ago we shared the Galaxy Note 9 Wallpaper and Ringtones, we provide the link below. You know we always share all phone applications as soon as possible on our website. Today we share the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Apps. This Samsung Galaxy Note 9 application can be installed on the latest Rooted Samsung devices. Check below for the specifications of the Galaxy Note 9.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with all Samsung stock applications including Bixby 2.0, Samsung Music, Finder V9, TouchWiz, and many more applications, we list all the applications below. Thanks to members of the XDA Senior Albe96 for porting the Galaxy Note 9 application to other devices. These applications work with Galaxy S9, S9 +, S8, S8 +, S7, S7 Edge, and Note 8. These applications must be installed in the normal application on your Samsung smartphone. To install all of these applications, you need to root first.
List of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Applications:
- Telephone and Contact
- My file
- Video player
- Samsung Email
- Samsung Themes
- Clock Package
- Samsung Music
- Bixby 2.0
- Galaxy application
- Edge Panel
- Samsung keyboard
- Live Drawing
- Finder V9
- NFused location
- Device Maintenance
- Need to Root your Samsung device.
- Take nandroid backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Root Browser Application from
- Follow the guide carefully.
Guide To Install Galaxy Note 9 Apps:
- Fast of all download the Note 9 Apps_Albe96-V1.0.zip from above.
- Then extract the zip file. There will contain all Note 9 apps in two sub-folders (app and priv-app).
- Then install Root Browser Application (You can also use Root Explorer or ES File Manager).
- Now open Root Browser and give all the permission with Root access.
- Then Locate ” System/apps ” files and backup all the apps before replacing.
- Now it's time to change the folder and APK file permissions.
- Go to the Folder APK property and change the permission to rwxr-xr-x.
- Open the application property and change the permission to rw-r-r.
- Then you have to change all the apps permission one by one, that you have copied.
- Once done restart your device and enjoy all Galaxy Note 9 Stock apps on your device.