SM Ken - Responsive Magento themes are made with primary black colors. SM Ken offers a visual interface to easily adjust all the typography and style of your Magento shop. After all, this theme is for stores that sell luxury items such as watches, jewelry or glasses.
This Magento theme has 4 preset colors: Black theme as default, Maroon, Brown, and DarkCyan. However, with cPanel right on the front page, we can adjust SM Ken to whatever color we want. Also, the panel can be turned off quickly by 1 option in the admin configuration.
Advanced features include many cool effects built in CSS3. In addition, the SM Ken theme has been integrated with the Mega Menu which allows many types of multimedia content in the menu: Youtube, Mp3, contacts ...
Many more are based on the quick facts of building an important e-commerce store for the new Magento admin as well as professional Magento developers,
Let's see our Demo to fall more!
# Main feature
1. Magento 1.7.x support
2. Cross-browser: IE 8+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9+ and Chrome
3. W3C XHTML 1.0 Transition Valisi
4. 100% table-less design, based on CSS3 with lots of animation effects
5. Support 3 layouts for pages: 1, 2 or 3 columns
6. Super Mega Menu, Css Menu or Split Menu
7. Integrated Google Font
8. Include premium extensions: SM Mega Menu, SM Slick Slider, SM Slider, SM Basic Product, and Block SM Tab
9. Responsive layout for Tablet and Cellular is ready
10. Various styles of color and typography by strong Cpanel
11. Special wish list page, basket page and 404 pages
12. Zoom Cloud for product images
13. Accordion for the Shop By and Categories panel
14. Additional Footer, Back to top button and Navigation link
15. Social network integration
16. Support SEO, pre-and post-text with each module example
What is included?
Theme Package Ken Sm
You can use this package to install to your site at this time
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes modules, themes, sample data. By using this package, you will get the site as our demo
You can get all the modules we use for demos.