This is another ported version of the Xiaomi Mi A2 camera. After launching the Xiaomi Mi A2, they compared this device with many high-end devices at the launch event. Xiaomi spends a lot of time describing the quality of the camera. Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera Improves Image Quality on the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The Mi A2 camera application is equipped with many new features. The MiA2 camera will capture portrait mode with both cameras also improving image quality. Today we share the Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera Application for the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera App For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
The device is equipped with a 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080) screen, powered by a 660AIE Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 6GB of memory + 128GB of storage, a 20 MP front Camera and a 3010mAh battery. This device will not support MicroSD card expansion, supports dual-card dual standby, 4K video recording, and VoLTE runs the latest Google Android One (Android 8.1) system, USB Type-C interface and does not support the 3.5mm headphone jack.
In February 2018 Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 5 Pro, After launching this device Xiaomi killed almost all mid-range smartphones. And now the Redmi Note 5 Pro is the best device under 16,000 in my opinion. Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with an old-style MiUI camera there doesn't have many features like that. The Mi A2 camera comes with many new features, so if you use this ported camera application you will get all of these features. Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera application gives you better photo quality in certain areas. Thanks to Senior Member XDA "carlosggb" for making Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera ported for the Redmi Note 5 Pro. So if you have a Redmi Note 5 Pro and you want to use the latest MiUI camera on the Redmi Note 5 Pro, follow the guidelines below.
- Rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro with Magisk, visit the link appearing below.
- Install BuildProp Editor app from play store.
- Download Mi A2 Camera Port Magisk Module from below.
Install the Mi A2 Camera camera application on the Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Install the BuildProp Editor application and open it.
- Then give (Allow) all necessary permissions.
- Now search for the Camera and Tap on "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled."
- After opening, change the value from 1 to click and save.
- Restart your device.
- Then download Mi-A2-Camera.zip and copy it on the internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open the Magisk manager application.
- Click on Module then select add icon at the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate to Mi-A2-Camera.zip and click to install it.
- When finished, reboot your device.
- After bootup, your device now opens the camera application and gives all permissions.
Also Read More :
- How to Add or Remove the Power Button to the Windows 10 Login Screen
- Guide To Root and TWRP installation Huawei P20 Lite
- Review ASUS Motherboards TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
- Guide To Install Twrp and Root Asus Zenfone Go Type ZC500TG and Z00VD
- Download Nokia X5 2018 Exclusive Resolution Wallpaper With High Resolution