Recently, OnePlus sent Oreo 5.1.11 OxygenOS for OnePlus 6. It is expected to solve the bug in the previous version. A slight increase in camera mode is also done in this update. You can check the changelog below in this post. OnePlus shares Android 8.0 Oreo 5.1.11 OxygenOS for OnePlus 6 version. If you want to install this OREO update, follow the guide below. This update is based on the OxygenOS 5.1.11 operating system.
OxgenOS is available with the latest build version. This update brings many new improvements to the device. This post-OTA + Full ROM is also available. SO you can install it according to your choice. So you only need to follow the guidelines carefully. Check the changelog in OxygenOS 5.1.11 update below.
OxygenOS Changelogs 5.1.11:
- Optimized Network Connection
- Optimized stability for WiFi connections
- Other general repairs and repairs
- Confirm Pin Without Tapping
- Fixed Screen Problem Flashes on Daylight
- Increased HDR Mode on the Camera
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
Download OxgenOS 5.1.11 ROM:
- OxygenOS OTA for OnePlus6 (For upgrading 5.1.8 to 5.1.11)
- OxygenOS OTA For OnePlus6 (For Upgrading 5.1.9 to 5.1.11)
- Full ROM Oxygen OS 5.1.11
Guide To Install 5.1.11 OxygenOS For OnePlus 6:
Method #1: Update Via Local Updater:-
- Download the ROM zip from above link
- Then save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Choose Local upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you have downloaded earlier.
- After selection of ROM zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: Update via ADB mode:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above ROM zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Also Read More :
- GuideTo Install Tutorial TWRP Recovery And Root UHANS I8 With MTK Flash Tool
- Download Theme For EMUI Vivo Nex (Huawei or Honor)
- Download Latest Stock Ringtones OPPO F7 In High Quality
- Download Latest HTC USB Driver For All MOdels HTC
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate SE Oreo
- Review: Acer Predator Orion Type 9000 Go Big or Go Home