Finally, the rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is here for the Exynos variant and the Unofficial Twrp Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Exynos variant. That means you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Kernel Patched. The rooting method now supports Exynos via magisk. The Patched Kernel is made by Dr.Ketan, without him it is impossible to root now TWRP for Galaxy Note 9 is in testing mode by Albe96. Now we will show you How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by booting and the patched magisk also downloads the TWRP link for the Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung Launches the Galaxy Note 9 with two variants with Exynos 9810 and the other is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. Both devices are launched with Android 8.0 oreo. A few days ago Xda forum members also released the TWRP beta for the Galaxy Note 9 Exynos and Rooting method by Dr.Ketan. We will show you how to install the Twrp recovery on the Galaxy Note 9 and how to rotate the Galaxy Note 9 with the latest magisk.
Rooting Pro and Cons
After Rooting the Galaxy Note 9 you can modify your device, but before starting, the guide after backing up the complete device, and one thing the warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some of the benefits of Rooting, you can remove Samsung bloatware Experience, System Applications after Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Change Samsung Experience fonts and themes, Customize mobile phones by installing root applications, Modify devices with magisk modules and more. Also, you can hide root access on certain applications with the help of Magisk Systemless App. Let's start the guide.
Risk Root Galaxy note 9
- The warranty will be canceled
- You will not be able to use the Secure / Samsung Pay Folder forever
- Can lose the OEM unlock option
- Some Banking Applications also stop functioning (you can hide root access via Magisk)
- Galaxy Note 9 N960F / FD / N (Exynos).
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Applications, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device to install interruptions.
- Install Samsung Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Devices to connect your device in ADB, fast boot mode.
- Download the Required Files and Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Galaxy Note 9 & Root Files
- Download Patched Kerne (Exynos Only): N960F_Kernel_patched.zip
- Download Latest Magisk Manager: latest Magisk Manager Stable and Beta Magisk Zip
- TWRP for Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos) (experimental): TWRP-18.104.22.168-crownlte.tar
- EFS Backup Tool: IMEI_Tool_N9_1.1.apk
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Patched Kernel and Magisk
1. First, read the Prerequisites, Activate OEM Unlock and Download and unzip the Kernel zip file that is patched.
2. Download the Latest Odin from the download section and the Unzip Odin-v3 file. *. * And Patched Kernel. Alt.
3. Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
4. Turn off your Notes 9.
5. Change your cellphone into download mode by holding down the volume down + Bixby Key + Power.
6. Connect Your Phone to a Pc Through a USB-C type cable.
7. That is, Check the Ap Box, Add the Kernel File. Alt Patched. Restart the device
8. Now download and install Magisk Manager Apk and Run.
9. Tap install in the Magisk Manager application to install Magisk binaries and SuperUser.
10. Reboot and Enjoy Rooted Galaxy Note 9
Also Read More Article :
- How To Unlock Bootloader Root Moto E5 Play Install TWRP,
- Download Wallpapers In High Resolution for Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock
- Download SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 Apps For Samsung Devices
- Honor 10 ROOT Guide and TWRP Recovery installation Guide
- Guide To Install OxygenOS 5.1.11 For OnePlus 6 Full ROM
- GuideTo Install Tutorial TWRP Recovery And Root UHANS I8 With MTK Flash Tool
- Download Theme For EMUI Vivo Nex (Huawei or Honor)