Finally, Huawei P20 Lite official TWRP has been released by kilroystyx and time to rooting and adjusting Huawei P20 Lite. We have written the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Root methods with magisk and now we will show you the P20 Lite Root Guide. TWRP 3.2.1-0 by kilroystyx is still under development but its support is to flash zip files Add TWRP Notch Friendly to Huawei P20 Lite. In this guide, we will show you how to root Huawei P20 Lite and install TWRP recovery via fastboot.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting Huawei P20 Lite you can mod your device, but start guidance after finishing back up device, and one thing warranty will void after rooting device. Here are some of the benefits of Rooting, you can delete EMUI bloatware, System Applications after Huawei P20 Lite Root. Change EMUI fonts and themes, customize mobile phones by installing root applications, modify devices with magisk modules and more. Also, you can hide root access on certain applications with the help of Magisk Systemless App. Let's start the guide.
How to Root Huawei P20 Lite
The only way to do the Huawei P20 Lite Root is through Magisk because SuperSu halts the deployment of their app and SuperSu 2.82 does not support EMUI 8.0. So you need the latest Magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash the zip magsik, but the first thing you should do is unlock the bootloader. Huawei Have stopped providing bootloader unlock code from their website So now you should get the code by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com or customer support or use the paid tool. After you get the code, you are ready to rooting and installing TWRP.
- Before starting the rooting process complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device to install interruptions.
- Install Huawei Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader bootloader Huawei P20 Lite for flash twrp ⇒ Method 1 Official / Method 2 Paid.
- Download the Required Files and Read Guide.
Download TWRP recovery for Huawei P20 and Magisk
ADB & fastboot tool ⇒ https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
TWRP ⇒ TWRP Versi 3.1
Huawei P20 Lite Root Installation Guide and TWRP
1. First, read the Prerequisites for opening the bootloader, Download ADB & fastboot, TWRP, and magisk.
2. Connect your device to PC file copy TWRP to ADB & fastboot folder or use the wide fastboot / ADB System method.
3. Now open the promote command to the TWRP folder by holding Shift + Mouse Right-click and type commands one at a time.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk TWRP_3.2.1-0_ANE-LX1_Full_01.img
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode or you can do manually by hold Volume Down + Connect USB cable.
- This one will flash twrp recovery on your device.
4. Reboot the device by hold power button or fastboot reboot command.
Flash Magsik and Get Root Access
- Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash Magsik Download any one of Magsik from the download section.
- Copy the Magsik zip to internal storage or SD Card and switch of the device.
- Turn your phone into TWRP Recovery by Hold Volume Up + Power (Release Power Key after Android Logo or Huawei Logo).
- In TWRP, do not allow for modifications. tap on “Keep Read Only”
- Go To install and navigate to magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and reboot the device.
- Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
Also Read More :
- Guide To Install Twrp and Root Asus Zenfone Go Type ZC500TG and Z00VD
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Root Moto G6 Play Install TWRP
- Download Nokia X5 2018 Exclusive Resolution Wallpaper With High Resolution
- Guide to Root Manage Background Apps Android With Servicely
- Guide and Tutorial To Install TWRP Recovery And Root MOTO G6 ALI
- Guide To Install 3.2.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo P8 Tablet