Finally, Huawei P EMUI smart 8.0 Unofficial TWRP has been released by обьект_907 and time to rooting and adjusting Huawei P is smart on EMUI 8.0. We have written a lot of Huawei and Honor rooting with magisk and now we will show you how to do a smart Huawei P root on EMUI 8.0 Android 8.X. TWRP 3.2 recovery by By обьект_907 recovery recovery TWRP Notch Friendly for Huawei P smart. In this guide, we will show you how to root Huawei P smart and install TWRP recovery via fast boot.
Rooting Pro and Cons
After Rooting Huawei P smart you can modify your device, but before starting the guide after you have finished backing up the device, and one thing the warranty will be canceled after rooting the device. Here are some of the benefits of Rooting, you can delete EMUI bloatware, System Applications after Huawei Huawei's Smart Root. Change EMUI fonts and themes, Customize mobile phones by installing root applications, Modify devices with magisk modules and more. Also, you can hide root access on certain applications with the help of Magisk Systemless App. Let's start the guide.
How to do Huawei P smart EMUI Root 8.0
The only way to Rooting Huawei P smart is via Magisk because SuperSu stops the deployment of their applications and SuperSu 2.82 does not support EMUI 8.0. So you need the latest Magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash magsik zip, but the first thing you have to do is open the bootloader key. Huawei has stopped providing the bootloader unlock code from their website, so now you must get the code by mail at mobile@Huawei.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or customer support or using a paid tool. After you get the code, you are ready to rooting and installing TWRP.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Huawei Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader the bootloader of Huawei P smart to flash twrp ⇒ Method 1 Officia.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download EMUI 8.0 TWRP for Huawei P smart and Magisk
ADB & fastboot tool ⇒ platflorm zip download
How to Install EMUI 8.0 TWRP Recovery on Huawei P Smart
1. First, read the Prerequisites for opening the bootloader, Download ADB & fastboot, TWRP, and magisk.
2. Connect your device to PC file copy TWRP to ADB & fastboot folder or use the wide fastboot / ADB System method.
3. Now open the promote command to the TWRP folder by holding Shift + Mouse Right-click and type commands one at a time.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode, or you can do manually by hold Volume Down + Connect USB cable.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk TWRP_3.2.1-0_ANE.img
- This one will flash twrp recovery on your device.
4. Reboot the device by hold power button or fastboot reboot command.
Magsik Flash and Huawei P Smart Root on EMUI 8.0
- After you have completed the twrp installation now, you can root the device with a flash (Latest Magsik 16+) Download one of Magsik from the download section.
- Copy the Magsik zip to internal storage or SD Card and switch devices.
- Turn your phone into TWRP Recovery by holding Volume Up + Power (Release the Power Key after the Android Logo or Huawei Logo).
- In TWRP, don't allow modifications. tap "Continue Reading Only."
- Go to install and navigate to the magisk zip ⇒ Swipe to install.
- Return and reboot the device.
- Open the Magisk application and verify root access and safety net checks (Install Magsik Manager Apk if the Magisk application is lost).
Incoming search keyword terms:
- How To Root Huawei P Smart with Magisk and Install TWRP 3.2
- huawei bootloader unlock tool kongo root
- waiting for any device fastboot Huawei