Finally, recovery of TWRP for UHANS I8 is available now. We will use the MTK Flash tool. That means you can do Root UHANS I8 with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. This method works just follow the steps carefully. If you have questions, comment below in the comment box. Now we will show the rooting guide for UHANS I8 with Magisk and MTK Flash Tool.
TWRP is short for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things TWRP can do and rooting features. Thank you to the 4PDA Forum and other members for TWRP.
Benefits of installing TWRP recovery and UHANS I8 Root:
- With rooting you can easily delete the bloatware that is on the smartphone. Clear some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using applications like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as the build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily rooting and unrooting devices. Only with SuperSu flash can we eradicate smartphones.
- The most important and loved feature is CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of recovering TWRP.
- You can turn your phone into full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let you customize your mobile stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic.
Now let's go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Lenovo K8 Plus with MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with SuperSu or Magisk.
- Enable OEM Unlock, USB Debugging from this LINK.
- Install Driver from
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Requirements & Downloads:-
Install TWRP Recovery:
For Installing TWRP Recovery with MTK Flash Tool, Follow this detailed POST.
Guide To Root UHANS I8:-
- Download Magisk copies it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.