Many Huawei and Honor users want to change the font of their device, but they cannot find any options in theme settings. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. So if you change the code, the font settings become displayed in the settings options. Today we will learn how to change Emoji and Fonts on Huawei / Honor devices.
Huawei and Honor devices are equipped with EMUI, this is the most customizable Android skin. EMUI gives you to adjust almost everything like changing themes, icons, lock screens but in making them, they turn off the letter change settings. So here we will share the complete guide to change Huawei's Font In device. This guide works with EMUI 5, 5.0, 8 and almost all EMUI versions. Here you can find a total of 60 different fonts for Huawei / Honor devices
Change Emoji and Fonts on EMUI EMIK
You want to change your device Emoji. If you use Android Marshmellow or Lollipop and you want to use a round Emoji Oreo then this guide will help you. You can use the latest Emoji and IOS Emoji on Huawei / Honor devices. This emoji will change from the theme settings, just use the application below to activate the option. To activate the font option does not become any root access, Thanks to "Team MT" for creating this application to set up the tweaks. You can also find other applications in the application, so let's go to a guide to change Emoji fonts and stock on Huawei / Hono devices.
Download Huawei Font from below:
Guide to Changing Huawei / Honor Fonts:
First, download and install the 'Tweaker for Huawei' application from PlayStore.
Now open the application and select "Activate Font Change" and activate "OFF" and press "Apply".
- After that download any font and change the extensions “.zip” to “.hwt” (don’t extract).
- Then move the font in Internal storage/Huawei Themes Folder in EMUI 5.1 or Below or Internal storage/HWtheme Folder in EMUI 8.0.
- After that go to "Theme Application" and click the offline option (me).
- Now choose to adjust the options and click on the font option.
- Now select the font you want to apply then tap Apply.
Once complete, you can use any font on EMUI.
Download Honor / Huawei Emoji From below:
- iOS Emoji-Download
Guide to Changing Emojis on Huawei / Honor:
- All steps are the same as the steps above, just download the emoji package from here and follow the steps above.
Also Read More Article :
- Guide To Install TWRP recovery and Tutorial Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos)
- How To Unlock Bootloader Root Moto E5 Play Install TWRP,
- Download Wallpapers In High Resolution for Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Stock
- Download SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 Apps For Samsung Devices
- Guide To Install OxygenOS 5.1.11 For OnePlus 6 Full ROM