wallpaper is a decent class for a versatile Android application, it's also easy to change and monitor.
Building Wallpaper android application is basic and simple but it is difficult to create one of a kind application, I will share the source code to give a reply about this question.
HD Wallpapers with android source code creation material plan utilizing android studio business, Wallpapers can keep an eye on using an administrator board, join AdMob ads and push message alerts.
cool new application that presents all HD Wallpapers and the best foundation to your Android gadget.
Each high-determined image has been perfectly arranged according to the phone program and accompanied a large group of easy-to-use highlights. A surprising UI allows you to easily knock and swipe your way through various image exhibits.
How to Reskin change the package name?
You can change it easily from Eclipse. Here are the steps:
- Right Cilck 'HDWallpaper' project from Package Explorer > Android Tools > Rename Application Package > Finish.
- Refactroing dailog present and click Finish
- Package Name Changed in AndroidMainfest.xml but not in Application Package hierarchy so select Package name Right Click > Go to Refactor > Rename >Enter Package Name > Finish
How to Configure Webservice In Your Server?
- First of all find the hd_wallpaper folder from the downloaded package.
- Copy these folder and paste it in the htdocs folder(if you have Wampp installed then put it into www)
- Then create a database and import the database from the db folder.
- 4.Aftre creating database configure the connection file,which is in the includes folder of your package.
- That’s all,now run the webservice : http://localhost/hd_wallpaper/index.php for Live set up Follow the video tutorial ahead.
Where to put Server Url in Application?
- Select Project > go to com.example.util package > Constant.java Class
- Open Constant.java
- now if your Sever is http://abc.com so your service url like that http://abc.com/api.php and image path http://abc.com/images
How to change StartApp Ad Id/Developer Id?
- Open Eclipse > HDWallpaper > res > values > strings.xml
- Select 'strings.xml' tab next to 'Resources' tab
- Enter your StartApp Application id inside "startapp_app_id" string tag:
Your StartApp Application ID
- Enter your StartApp Developer id inside "startapp_dev_id" string tag:
Your StartApp Developer ID
- Open AndroidMainfiest.xml > Change in Startapp Code
How to change 'Splash Screen and Application Icon & More App Link' ?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Eclipse > HDWallpaper > res > drawable-mdpi > appicon.png
- Rename your icon with appicon.png and paste in drawable-mdpi folder
How To Change Splash Screen
- Open Eclipse > HDWallpaper > res > drawable > splash.png
- Rename your splash screen image with splash.png and paste in drawable folder
How To Change More App Link
- Open Eclipse > HDWallpaper > res >values > strings.xml
- Enter your Play Store Apps Link inside "play_more_apps" string tag:
Your Application Url
See also the Source Code Project here :
- Source Code Story Saver for Instagram Project Android Studio integrate Firbase Admob
- Source Code Kamus Jawa Indonesia Project Android Studio / Eclipse Java
- Source Code Project Game Android Builbox 2 Need for Zombie Integrate Admob
- Source Code Project Game Android Build Box Pixel Pounce Penguin Integrated Admob
- Download Script Source Code PHP Instant Music AGC Mp3 SEO Mobile Fliendly