The good news for users of the unofficial HOMTOM S7 Twrp Recovery is now available for your device created by XDA forum members, meaning you can root the device. TWRP recovery is available with scatter files because the S7 is a Mediatek Chipset phone so we will use the MTK Flash Tool. The twrp recovery is posted by 4PDA Forum members, you can flash magisk with it and root the device. We will show you how to install TWRP Recovery on the HOMTOM S7 and how to root the HOMTOM S7 with magisk.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things TWRP can do and rooting features. Thank you to the 4PDA Forum and other members for TWRP.
Advantages of installing TWRP recovery and root HOMTOM S7:
- With rooting you can easily delete the bloatware that is on the smartphone. Clear some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using applications like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as the build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily rooting and unrooting devices. Only with SuperSu flash can we eradicate smartphones.
- The most important and loved feature is CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of recovering TWRP.
- You can turn your phone into full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let you customize your mobile stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic.
Now let's go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on the HOMTOM S7 with the MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with Magisk.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Applications, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device to install interruptions.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fast boot mode.
- Download the TWRP file for the Latest Flash Tool or SuperSu Reader Guide and MTK Flash.
Download TWRP for HOMTOM S7 and Root Files, Flash Tool:
- MTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
- Scatter + TWRP for HOMTOM_S7 ⇒ TWRP S7.zip
How to Install TWRP Recovery on S7 HOMOTOM:
1. First, read Prerequisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and TWRP Recovery + Scatter file.
2. Fully turn off the device and run flash_tool.exe from the SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse to the loading file "MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt" file scatter from the TWRP folder and click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file
How to Root a S7 HOMTOM with Magisk:
1. After you have completed the twrp installation now, you can root the device with flash (Latest Magisk) Download the latest from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and turn off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to change to recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, tap cancel if TWRP requests a password to decrypt.
5. Go to install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe to install.
6. Return and reboot the device.
7. Open the Magisk application and verify root access and safety net checks (Install MagiskManager Apk if the Magisk application is lost).
Also Read More :
- Download Latest MIUI 10 THEME For Samsung Galaxy Devices
- How To Root Essential Phone And Install TWRP Recovery
- Download TWRP for HTC U12+ Guide To Install and Rooting with Magisk
- Guide To Root Honor 7A with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery
- Download Wallpapers Apple iPhone XS In FHD Resolution (Update)
- Guide To Enable Setereo Speakers On Galaxy S8 & S8+ Magisk Module
- Download Theme for EMUI Devices OPPO Find X Color OS
- Guid To Root Samsung Galaxy Type J2 Pro (2018) And Install TWRP
- GET The Huawei P20 Pro Camera App On Any Huawei / Honor Device