Looking for ways to hack your Motorola One Power? In today's tutorial, we will tell you how to install TWRP Recovery and root Motorola One Power.
Since Lenovo acquired Motorola, the Google company that used to be slowly exploring in the opposite direction. Of the three devices per year, in three different price segments, up to several variants of the same device. From explosions to consumer favorite devices, money is only for other brands with expensive devices and from quick updates to ... you get a trend. Motorola One Power looks like a strange bump in the direction of the new Motorola.
This is still not as effective as some other brands, but a very welcome step. It offers a 6.2-inch FHD screen that is supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 4GB RAM, 64GB of storage, and a large 5,000 mAh battery, all under Rp. 15,999. And now, the device has received an official TWRP build to justify your purchase. You can install TWRP and root the device.
Rooting on your device will void your warranty, but if you are here you may have already decided about it. We can assure you that the rooting method mentioned below has been successfully tested and functioning properly. What we cannot guarantee is that everything you do temporarily (even if you follow this guide appropriately) will produce the desired results. That is, there is always a risk that something can go wrong. In this case, you must understand that you are warned, and you still do it too. Therefore, DroidViews cannot be held responsible for any damage to your device. Make sure you have backed up everything important, including files and folders on your device's internal storage.
- Motorola One Power You must have an unlocked bootloader.
- You will need ADB and Fastboot installed on your computer. Again, if you haven't got it, we have a guide for you. Here's how to do it on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. This can be done by going to Settings> System> About Phone and tapping the Build number several times. If you have a PIN or password lock screen, you will be asked to enter it, after the Developer option is activated. Go to Settings> System> Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Windows users also need to install the Motorola USB Driver.
Move the downloaded image into the adb folder. Moving is an optional step.
Download and transfer the zip to your device’s internal storage.
Install TWRP on Motorola One Power
Connect your One Power to your PC with a USB cable and run ADB. On Windows, just open the adb folder and enter cmd in the address bar. If you have a minimum of ADB & Fastboot, you can search for it and click it to launch it. On Mac and Linux, you can simply launch the Terminal window to start using ADB.
Reboot your phone into fastboot mode using the following ADB command.
adb reboot bootloader
You may need to allow USB debugging permissions on your phone if you haven’t done this before.
Once in fastboot mode, flash the downloaded unofficial TWRP image with this command.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk /path/to/twrp-3.2.3-0-chef.img
Replace /path/to/ with the location path of the image file. If you’ve already moved the file into the adb folder, simply remove /path/to/ from the command. In case you have renamed the downloaded TWRP image, make sure you use the new name of the file instead.
Restart your device with the following command:
As soon as you push the command, unplug the USB cable and press and hold the Volume up button so that your device can boot into TWRP instead of booting to the OS.
Root Motorola One Power
- When TWRP boots, you will be asked to enter your lockscreen, PIN, or keyword to decrypt your device's internal storage.
- Select Install from the TWRP menu, point to the Magisk zip that has been downloaded and select.
- Swipe at the bottom to flash it.
- Tap the system button Reboot when flashing is complete.
- Finished! You have successfully rooted your Motorola One Power and installed TWRP recovery in it.