Go to File -> Project Structure,uncheck "Use embedded JDK" and select the 32-bit JDK.
1) Install jdk1.8...
2) In AndroidStudio File->Project Structure->SDK Location, select your directory where the JDK is located, by default Studio uses embedded JDK but for some reason it produces error=216.
3) Click Ok.
This worked for me, using the solution Android Studio provides, just click on the link in the bottom left corner:
Click the error message at top "Gradle project sync failed" where the text says ´Open message view´
In the "Message Gradle Sync" window on the bottom left corner, click the provided solution "Install missing ... "
Repeat 1 and 2 if necessary
First on the yellow error banner click open 'messages' view see pic1 then in the new view that opened up click install ___________ see pic2 & pic3 then click try again if you get the same error in the messages view then you will have to install it manually- If one or both of these do not install, put the downloading ______________ (see pic4) into chrome and it will download it, now extract the file and put it in the right place.
The build tools place is
The ndk package place is:
Delete all the files in the folder and paste the new files from the folder you just downloaded and extracted. The files you download and the ones you paste in should look similar but not exactly the same. Once you do this the problem should be solved and you can press "try again"
See also the Source Code Project here :
- Source Code PHP Codeigniter Ticket Management System [Responsive Mobile Phones]
- Donwload Source Code Project Android Studio Finder Place Web Service Admob
- Source Code Project Android Game Template Color Gravity Buildbox Integrated Admob
- Source Code project Game Paper Plane android Buildbox Intregated Admob
- SOURCE CODE Project ANDROID HD WALLPAPER 3D + ADMOB Full Tutorial Reskin
- Source Code Project Game Android Builbox 2 Need for Zombie Integrate Admob
- Source Code Project Android Studio Pixol Powerful Photo Editor Integrate Admob